GC
-Fight Night Round 2 - brand new/sealed: $16

Gba
-Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance - small dent on box/complete: $20
-Mario Tennis Power Tour japanese import - like new/complete: $19

DS
DS SYSTEM BUNDLE $140
Includes:
-Silver DS with nintendo miyamoto signature skin applied (complete, in box with metroid demo)
-Sonic rush (mint complete)
-Super Mario 64 DS (mint complete)
-DS Airform case (mint complete)

N64
-Paper Mario - like new/complete: $35

DC
-Power Stone 2 - like new/complete: $35

thanks for looking! shoot me a PM

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/258261.asp
LIMITED EDITION BONUS FEATURES

* Loaded with extras, this is one Spider-Man game no true fan should be without: History of Spider-Man documentary
* 22 minute show developed by G4 Tech TV focused on the evolution of Spider-Man
* Exclusive interview with Stan Lee
* Character bios Trailers: Spider-Man, Venom, Beetle and Carnage
* Gameplay Tricks and Tips
* Special Edition Ultimate Spider-Man Comic Book

I tell ya thats a good deal, if I wasn't on a budget I'd take you up on that. Here's a free bump for you at least

i'd probably buy the LE Ultimate Spider-man from you 'cause that's a great deal, but I've been ripped too many times recently by paying full-price or near full-price for LEs that eventually drop and aren't so limited afterall (jade empire & doom 3 most recently)...any idea just how limited this is?

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']i'd probably buy the LE Ultimate Spider-man from you 'cause that's a great deal, but I've been ripped too many times recently by paying full-price or near full-price for LEs that eventually drop and aren't so limited afterall (jade empire & doom 3 most recently)...any idea just how limited this is?[/QUOTE]
Tough to say TSD as they keep pretty tight lipped about LE to regular ratios since it cuts into their bottom line when people find out LE isnt SO LE.
The only thing I can say is that the cheapest Jade and Doom LEs have been is what, about $30? So at most you are paying $18 minus whatever your sales tax is (since this is such a great deal) in order to be sure you can get an LE if they are limited. Thats kinda the crux of the matter.

I think it's alot harder to find than some of the other LE's... trust if you want it PM me and I can drop the price for you... just because of the awesome things you do for CAG :)

[quote name='Jaket']I think it's alot harder to find than some of the other LE's... trust if you want it PM me and I can drop the price for you... just because of the awesome things you do for CAG :)[/QUOTE]
*Bump*

Yeah, any cheaper and theres like zero excuse for not picking it up at that price. Ive not seen LEs for USM like the others so I agree with Jaket that is probably a bit harder to come by.

On another note, its a crime nobody has picked up Forza for that. Excellent game for a GH type price. Anyone who dug any of the GT games or anyone who has even a passing interest in cars should snap it up. Worth $20 for sure.

[quote name='Jaket']I think it's alot harder to find than some of the other LE's... trust if you want it PM me and I can drop the price for you... just because of the awesome things you do for CAG :)[/QUOTE]

pmed, you're the man :applause: ;)

bump.. that's funny.. two weeks ago jake was all OMG ULTIMATE SPIDERMAN LIMITED EDITION ROX CANT WAIT.. now he's already selling it

[quote name='Scorch']bump.. that's funny.. two weeks ago jake was all OMG ULTIMATE SPIDERMAN LIMITED EDITION ROX CANT WAIT.. now he's already selling it[/QUOTE]

he sells EVERYTHING as soon as he gets it :lol:

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']he sells EVERYTHING as soon as he gets it :lol:[/QUOTE]

You ain't lyin', last week he's all BLITZ BLITZ OMG BLITZ LETS PLAY OMG BLITZ and now he's selling it.. what a joke.. oh well

[quote name='Scorch']You ain't lyin', last week he's all BLITZ BLITZ OMG BLITZ LETS PLAY OMG BLITZ and now he's selling it.. what a joke.. oh well[/QUOTE]

i have patience issues haha

Unfortunately, the prices a little too high for my tastes, although The League and American Wasteland are great prices, I just don't have the money (saving for the 360)

Free bump for joo

[quote name='WebSlinger69']Unfortunately, the prices a little too high for my tastes, although The League and American Wasteland are great prices, I just don't have the money (saving for the 360)

Free bump for joo[/QUOTE]

PM me what you were interested... we can work something out ;)

[quote name='zewone']:rofl: Fable and Wasteland for trade already. You have videogame ADD. Bump for your medical condition.[/QUOTE]

I beat Fable... and i beat classic mode (AKA only mode that matters) on THAW too..

sucka

[quote name='Scarface7']-NBA Street vol. 3 (ps2) brand new/sealed: 15 shipped

I'll take it. Send me a PM with payment details.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Jaket']ups[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:s

bread's done
Back