James Bond Blu-Ray 3 Packs $29.99 each @ Amazon

bigsyxxy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Current DOTD @ Amazon BUT if you try the link on the daily deals page, it will say it is dead. So search for bond blu-ray and the $29.99 price will still be good....my guess is this will be dead very soon so get in while you can.

been waiting for the 3rd set to be on sale.
I picked up the first two sets on the last Amazon DOTD.
I think they were $55 for both together.

is the package really that bad? i am seriously considering getting these. should i wait till i can get hte individuals for $10?

i like the LOOK of the package, but of course would prefer the individually. but again, this is on sale, no one knows when the individuals may come on sale, if ever, for this price.

help me?

[quote name='postulio']is the package really that bad? i am seriously considering getting these. should i wait till i can get hte individuals for $10?

i like the LOOK of the package, but of course would prefer the individually. but again, this is on sale, no one knows when the individuals may come on sale, if ever, for this price.

help me?[/QUOTE]
I don't mind it personally, then again I'm not really particular about extras or the packaging as long as its consistent.

[quote name='postulio']is the package really that bad? i am seriously considering getting these. should i wait till i can get hte individuals for $10?

help me?[/QUOTE]

Last black friday amazon had a killer bond sale where a lot of people got 10 movies for like 55 bucks.

If I didn't already own goldfinger I would buy the third volume.

I just need a good price on The Man With The Golden Gun and License to Kill.

BTW- When the hell are they releasing more of these? I would have thought at least 3 more were coming before Christmas but haven't heard a thing.

[quote name='lawdood']I just need a good price on The Man With The Golden Gun and License to Kill.

BTW- When the hell are they releasing more of these? I would have thought at least 3 more were coming before Christmas but haven't heard a thing.[/QUOTE]

No new announcements lately. I need my OHMSS in hi def!

Word is the last batch of sets were put "on hold" because nobody was buying the current sets (more "too many people are content with DVD" excuses) and won't be put back into gear until closer to the Bond 23. They do this bullshit all the time with Bond sets, usually "discontinuing" the box sets entirely so they can torture people and re-release them in new packagings as promotional material for the newest Bond movie.

Gee, probably no one was buying them because they released 6 at a time at a ridiculous MSRP (granted, that first batch had the awesome steelbook + Fry's PM $16.99 deal, and the 2nd set came out cheap at Target week 2, but in general), with very few sales-- if you didn't get in on Deep Discount's sales I haven't seen another shot at Licence to Kill and MWTGG for under $20. The Amazon BF sale was amazing but that was a one-shot at well that hasn't been repeated.

OT: I am super tempted by this deal for the dumbest of reasons, it seems like the steelbooks are really likely to be damaged with regular handling (scuffing/denting) and I'm tempted to replace them since it seems like the SB sets aren't going to keep coming out... but I hate these fold out cases just as bad, but not sure when I'll see the movies for under $10 each again. I'd like to think by BF but it's quite possible they won't ever go on THAT good of sale.

bread's done
Back