Jampack Vol. 14 $1.99 @ Target

[quote name='sonderiaom']Wonder why it's a buck difference.[/QUOTE]
because one place wants to get rid of it, and the other place really wants to get rid of it.

Are the cases regular PS2 cases with the memory card holder?

Or are are they still crappy DVD cases with the bad cd clip?

[quote name='eviltoylet']do people actually collect jampacks? :D[/QUOTE]

They make great cheap replacement cases. When they are the standard PS2 case of course ;)

[quote name='Lord Hamm']Are the cases regular PS2 cases with the memory card holder?

Or are are they still crappy DVD cases with the bad cd clip?[/QUOTE]

When I got Volume 13, it was the regular PS2 case w/memory card holder.

yea jampacks are incentitve because they cost sony a $1 to make a they let gamers test the games so they can actually buy the games. best buy has huge overstocks of jam packs for a lot more....

I found JamPack 13 for $0.99. I think I saw either Jampack 13 or 14 at a BestBuy for $1.99 as well. (I'll have to go back and check my receipts).

[quote name='toneroni']are jampacks any better than the ones that come with the official playstation magazine?[/QUOTE]

Not really. Usually they contain the exact same demos.

yeah, picked this up at $1.99 (I believe it was this one). Had Tomb Raider (not a bad demo), a Pac-Man Mario Kart rip (which seemed decent), SOTC (E3 demo?), and MLB The show (3 innings, White Sox/Astros). Certainly worth the $1.99 if you can find one.

[quote name='js1']Picked one up today, was worth it just for Okami![/QUOTE]

I was looking forward to the Okami demo as well due to the hype presented at E3 05/06, sadly I was unimpressed. The caligraphy is a cool concept, but the overall game play blows and the voice/language used in aiding you in tasks is fucking annoying; I can take the language in Sims and Animal Crossing, but the Okami language causes major migranes.

[quote name='chewster777']My Best Buy had some copies of volume 12 for $1.99 so I grabbed some.[/QUOTE]

That's what it was. Jam Pack 12 was $1.99 at BB. Thanks

bread's done
Back