JanOTT Reno says IT'S RENO TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='PlumeNoir']Looks like a guy I went to school with. Jarel, I believe is how you spelled his name...[/quote]

Yeah. Not him. The only Jarel i've ever known had the last name of Heard and was one hell of an annoying cutomer

You don't look as bad as you did in the Jeep pic but you still got a long road to go to get back on track to looking your age.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']
wed22gl9.jpg

I guess I like to stand that way... weird.[/QUOTE]
Grandpa..?

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Yeah. Not him. The only Jarel i've ever known had the last name of Heard and was one hell of an annoying cutomer[/quote]

I knew it wasn't you - you're much too young. The guy I knew was about my age...

Jonel! That was his name!

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Here. Have some literature on our lord and savior.[/QUOTE] I always knew you were evil. :shame:

I'm eating about 2/3rds of a jar of unsweetened apple sauce. With cool whip. :lol:

I am the MSPaint master.

The Crystal64 kid, or whoever, things he is... but he's wrong.

prufeshunullfridgelifter.png

Work in progress.

Pay no attention to the Hellish tattoos. I was experimenting with stretchmark tones.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']fuck Fridge Lifter, I want my zombie raptor. :shame: :lol:[/QUOTE]
No pencil and paper, at the moment. :cry:

Morning OTT.

Went to see Kathy Griffin last night. I'm not a super fan of hers, but do like her and won the tickets from a radio contest. Really good show. She had some fun talking about the whole 'Suck it Jesus!' thing from the Emmys.

What up OTT. Just to continue on the spoilers tangent from last night, I had a friend in college who had a pathological need to tell me how movies ended or tell me about the twists. I dont think he did it to be a dick cause he was a really nice guy and a good friend, but he did it all the time none the less. And I still have not forgiven him for the time when he ruined The Sixth Sense for me. I was so pumped to see it cause it just came out on vhs or whatever and there was major buzz surrounding it yet cause of the twist. And he walks in the room and sees what I'm watching and is about to talk and I go "ahh hell no fucker .. get the hell out of here! I dont wanna hear anything about this movie". And he says something like, "but I just wanted to watch this again .. that part when ya find out
Bruce Willis is actually a ghost
is awesome!". :bomb:

[quote name='wubb']Morning OTT.

Went to see Kathy Griffin last night. I'm not a super fan of hers, but do like her and won the tickets from a radio contest. Really good show. She had some fun talking about the whole 'Suck it Jesus!' thing from the Emmys.[/quote]
She can be funny sometimes, but she just talks and talks and talks. She can get very annoying.

Makler- it's pretty bad when you know your friend is going to ruin a movie simply by his presence.

Damn I can't stand people like that! And the worst is when they think they are just being nice or conversational or something.

I had somebody tell me I had to check out the Star Trek experience thing in Vegas (it's like a ride or a tour or something, not exactly sure what because I didn't do it.) Guy said It's really cool because *tells me a trick 'a ha' moment from the ride* I just nodded and smiled but I was thinking 'why on earth did you decide it would be more fun for me to know this before doing the thing? Ugh.

But spoiling a major twist in a movie, definitely worse. Mak, whenver he starts talking about a movie put your fingers in your ear sign 'la la la la la' and walk away from him. He might get the hint eventually.

Mornin OTT.

I got kittens I am gonna be adopting today in Austin so if I any Austin CAGs want kittens please let me know. They are cute!

[quote name='wubb']You PM CheapyD and if he's in a good mood and has the time he'll make the change for you.[/quote]

don't forget the virgin sacrafices.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']don't forget the virgin sacrafices.[/QUOTE]

Cheapy handles all of that now, you must be getting confused with the old board software.

[quote name='wubb']Cheapy handles all of that now, you must be getting confused with the old board software.[/quote]

Maybe CheapyD was keeping up the guise of needing one for my name change because he needed one to combat his RRoD. :lol:

[quote name='munch']I'm not hip to mp3 players in Windows. What's the best? Winamp?[/quote]

I use media monkey.

Also the new Dropkick Murphys song rocks.

[quote name='TFN']I wish I had Oregon Trail on this computer. :[[/quote]
I don't think I ever made it to the end. I keep dying of dysentery. :cry:

I never had a chance to make it to the end I dont think. I'd either get blindsided by some nucca who wanted to steal my seat to play ''The Busy World of Richard Scarry'' or time would run out and we would have to go back to class. :[

Bullet time would've been sweet to fuck those buffalo/deer/rabbit up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back