Japan gets new DS Lite colors 6/23

[quote name='botticus']Yeah, silver is quite nice, but I don't really feel the urge to replace my silver Phat with a silver Lite.[/quote]maybe not, but you should feel the urge to replace your phat with a lite. You're missing out a lot of visuals in your DS games. :)

[quote name='daroga']maybe not, but you should feel the urge to replace your phat with a lite. You're missing out a lot of visuals in your DS games. :)[/quote]I'm waiting for green or purple. If that doesn't happen soon, I might settle for something else, while I can still eBay my phat for $100.

Ya I'd definitely take the silver lol. I bet we'll get some new colors this year too...but anyway I'm fine with my black one o_O

The Black DS Lite is always the one I've wanted, so I don't need anything else now that I have it. If I had to get another one for some reason, it would be definitely be that Enamel Navy one.

i'm sure nintendo will release some colors for the holiday season

oy yeah i recently got an ice blue imported to accompany my black ds lite

[quote name='Dingleberry']i still want an orange one...[/quote]

Ya no kidding...orange would be the best by far :p

Once you go black you never go back :)

With that being said black is my choice of color, its the one I wanted and it came out so I don't have to wait for it.

But I have always wanted a CLEAR RED handheld like the watermelon red N64 (that I own). Clear red is my favorite color for consoles!

Enamel Blue FTW! Still, the metallic colors intrigue me but am worried about it scratching off over time. Although I hear Nintendo paint jobs are nay impossible to scratch save for serious abuse.

Anyone want a yellow one? :lol:

phpThumb.php

[quote name='botticus']I'm waiting for green or purple.[/quote]

Amen! I would love to have a lime green DS, but i cant recall the last time nintendo released a green handheld since...gb pocket?

either lime green to match my bag (yes, im that superficial) or a darrrrkkkk red, because, well...its flashy.

[quote name='ringoxcore']Amen! I would love to have a lime green DS, but i cant recall the last time nintendo released a green handheld since...gb pocket?

either lime green to match my bag (yes, im that superficial) or a darrrrkkkk red, because, well...its flashy.[/quote]

My brother has a green GB Color & green GBA SP.

bread's done
Back