Japan Video Games - free shipping

Always appreciate another import site to add to the bookmarks, but it's disheartening to see someone still selling Beowulf for $60...

[quote name='eastx']http://www.japanvideogames.com is offering free shipping on select titles.
It's not much compared to Play Asia's current sale, but JVG has some things that Play Asia doesn't and is located in America (Cali) so you'll get the package faster.[/QUOTE]

I've ordered from these guys before they're very reliable. My biggest complaint has always been and probably always will be the price that they charge for shipping. $10 to ship a game UPS ground this day and age is crazy. Its nice to see that they are doing free shipping on some items but they should have discounted shipping all the time if you ask me. Their pricing is fairly competitive for imports but some US titles are overpriced. Just my 2 cents.

The shipping sometimes seems high, but for console purchases like import PSPs, and certain import games, the total price often ends up being lower than NCSx. Even Play Asia doesn't consistently beat JVG in price, because larger items will always be cheaper after shipping at JVG.

I've ordered from them before quite a few times, haven't ever had a problem with them, plus they always seem to have great stuff in stock. got my Psp Suzumiya Haruhi No Yaksoku pretty quick and loving it.

[quote name='crunchewy']I don't see free shipping on that listing, nor does it come as free when I add to my cart.[/quote]

Oops. I didn't realize it was on select titles, I thought it was a site-wide thing.

Still, a good price for the game. How much was shipping when it was added?

Holy cow, this store brings back memories. I visited their B&M store back in 1996 and bought Real Bout Special and Samurai Shodown 4 (Neo Geo home carts) back then. They had a really nice store too.

[quote name='johnnypark']Here's a good find...

http://www.japanvideogames.com/product_p/ds-zelda.htm

Zelda DS for $20, WITH the free shipping, US version. If you've been wanting it, get it, because it won't hit this price new for a long time!

EDIT - I was wrong, shipping isn't free on it. But, a good price nonetheless.[/QUOTE]

ehh...
For some reason, the title of that page is "Donkey Kong Jungle Climber".
Hopefully, that is just a random typo.

[quote name='wbc1228']ehh...
For some reason, the title of that page is "Donkey Kong Jungle Climber".
Hopefully, that is just a random typo.[/QUOTE]

seems it was fixed

Seems Japan Video Games has Free shipping on almost every tittle above 19.99. so order lost planet, dynasty warrior 6 and dual shock 3. XD awsome deals

yea but since the other games have it and support the dual shock thought id get one since the others games were still free shipping

bread's done
Back