Japanese ds games getting an American release.

bic

CAGiversary!
Does anybody have info on the games that will be released in NA as part of nintendo's last hurrah' for the ds?

[quote name='cochesecochese']Fossil Fighters Champions. Drops November 14th. Better get those preorders in while you still can.[/QUOTE]

Is it worthy of a pre order?

Anything else?

[quote name='bic']Is it worthy of a pre order?

Anything else?[/QUOTE]

No, it's absolute crap. Are you interested in Nintendo published games or any Japanese developed games coming for the DS? If it's the latter, I will make you a list in the next 24 hours.

It would also help me a great deal if you tell me what types of games you like or already own.

[quote name='cochesecochese']No, it's absolute crap. Are you interested in Nintendo published games or any Japanese developed games coming for the DS? If it's the latter, I will make you a list in the next 24 hours.

It would also help me a great deal if you tell me what types of games you like or already own.[/QUOTE]

Are you being sarcastic? It looks like a dinosaur pokemon game almost. Kind of gimicky.

I'm not a huge fan of most japanese games. But there are a few ones i can stomach, like DQ.

[quote name='bic']I'm not a huge fan of most japanese games. But there are a few ones i can stomach, like DQ.[/QUOTE]
If you aren't a huge fan of them, then why make this thread? It gives the opposite impression :whistle2:s

Buy it when it goes down in price, fossil fighters isn't a day 1 purchase by any means. It will go down in price because no one cares about it.

[quote name='bic']Are you being sarcastic? It looks like a dinosaur pokemon game almost. Kind of gimicky.

I'm not a huge fan of most japanese games. But there are a few ones i can stomach, like DQ.[/QUOTE]

I was being sarcastic about Fossil Fighters, yes.

If it's not too much trouble please let me know which games other than DQ you've already got in your library or which genres you're interested in. It will make it a LOT easier for me to generate a list for you.

[quote name='blueshinra']If you aren't a huge fan of them, then why make this thread? It gives the opposite impression :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

These are likely the last batch of ds games being released in na, ever. Whats wrong with wanting to know what they are and when they're dropping? Like I said earlier, I'm not a fan of most japanese titles for the ds. But there are some I play. Selective reading much?

Anyway..

[quote name='cochesecochese']I was being sarcastic about Fossil Fighters, yes.

If it's not too much trouble please let me know which games other than DQ you've already got in your library or which genres you're interested in. It will make it a LOT easier for me to generate a list for you.[/QUOTE]

I play a lot of rpg's.

I've gone the google route and have an idea of whats coming. Maybe you can just make a list of games that will be released if you so desire for the people who stumble on this thread and are curious also.

[quote name='bic']These are likely the last batch of ds games being released in na, ever. Whats wrong with wanting to know what they are and when they're dropping? Like I said earlier, I'm not a fan of most japanese titles for the ds. But there are some I play. Selective reading much?

Anyway..[/QUOTE]
Um, okay. I'm just going by what you said. BTW, Dragon Quest is pretty much done on the DS and has moved on to the 3DS starting with Slime Mori Mori 3, so I guess that's out for you.

Why not a list of all non-shovelware DS games that have yet to be released? I think that would be more interesting. Since you seem to have already done some research about that, maybe you could start it off yourself.

[quote name='blueshinra']Um, okay. I'm just going by what you said. BTW, Dragon Quest is pretty much done on the DS and has moved on to the 3DS starting with Slime Mori Mori 3, so I guess that's out for you.

Why not a list of all non-shovelware DS games that have yet to be released? I think that would be more interesting. Since you seem to have already done some research about that, maybe you could start it off yourself.[/QUOTE]

I have a 3ds but its basically collecting dust right now.

As for a list of non shovelware games, well thats completely subjective and you can start your own thread with your list if you fancy.

bread's done
Back