Japanese Niche Games Deals & Discussion Thread 4.0

shivan128

CAGiversary!
Feedback
163 (100%)
Welcome to the Japanese niche games deals and discussion thread!  Feel free to talk about local and import Japanese games here.  Our goal is to maintain a thread dedicated to active deals on niche games including RPGs, Visual Novels (VN), Shoot'em ups (Shmups), Musou, etc.  Also maintained are pre-orders for standard, limited and collector's edition games with key release dates provided.

I've wikified the thread to make it more friendly and open to others that can actively update with important information. You can find the wiki post directly below this one.

NOTE:  Please, leave the censorship discussion away from this thread.  It's common for japanese games to have questionable content outside of the country.  We want to keep discussions to the game itself and not about cultural/societal tolerance.

A message from Thorbahn:

Our CAG Japanese Niche Games Thread also has a community on PS4, where you can interact and game with other members of the thread.

Our moderators are: Draekon, Las_Hole, and Waffleswanton

You can basically friend any of our members, or any moderator, and you will be able to request to join the community under "Communities friends are in" tab, and a mod will approve your request.

You can also leave your PSN ID in the thread, saying you want to join, and we can invite you directly as well.

As always, have fun and enjoy your stay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda bummed I missed out on the Yakuza "demo", but that's ok. I'm really hyped for the premium edition I have pre-ordered.

Plus, I have physical copies for all Yakuza games (except 5, of course) and also imported half of them as well. One of my all time favorite game series.
You gotta go get that Japanese Yakuza 5 for the collection! ;)

Kinda bummed I missed out on the Yakuza "demo", but that's ok. I'm really hyped for the premium edition I have pre-ordered.

Plus, I have physical copies for all Yakuza games (except 5, of course) and also imported half of them as well. One of my all time favorite game series.
Same here, have all Japanese physical copies, including the two PSP games, Kenzan and Ishin (and end up double dipping to get the US releases)...but the games are primarily the only reason why I dedicate a day for me to visit Akihabara each year while on vacation. There's always a "Ryu ga Gotoku" game that I end up buying...it's become a yearly tradition for me. I blame it on "Shenmue"...as I loved that game so much!

No more Vita titles for PLUS?

*goes to cry in the corner*
No more PS3 either. I suppose this was going to happen eventually. It's nice that it won't go into effect until 2019. But it is still a little disappointing. Not really surprising, the PS3 was Sony's lowest and slowest selling home console, and the Vita sold even worse than the PSP, which also struggled in the market. Meanwhile, the PS4 was strong right out of the gate, and is doing very well for Sony. Shifting focus purely to their best current option makes sense.

Of course, for long-term fans who have enjoyed their PS3s and Vitas, it isn't so great. Thanks to the lifetime of the system, my collection of PS3 game is immense, and I still keep the system hooked up. (it's a really great Blu-Ray player) And I've loved my Vita, and still keep it handy. Having support for it drop off completely is an ominous sign. It makes me wonder if they will drop production of physical Vita carts around the same time.

No more PS3 either. I suppose this was going to happen eventually. It's nice that it won't go into effect until 2019. But it is still a little disappointing. Not really surprising, the PS3 was Sony's lowest and slowest selling home console, and the Vita sold even worse than the PSP, which also struggled in the market. Meanwhile, the PS4 was strong right out of the gate, and is doing very well for Sony. Shifting focus purely to their best current option makes sense.

Of course, for long-term fans who have enjoyed their PS3s and Vitas, it isn't so great. Thanks to the lifetime of the system, my collection of PS3 game is immense, and I still keep the system hooked up. (it's a really great Blu-Ray player) And I've loved my Vita, and still keep it handy. Having support for it drop off completely is an ominous sign. It makes me wonder if they will drop production of physical Vita carts around the same time.
If the PS4 is so great, you'd think Sony would replace the 4 PS3/Vita titles we'll lose with 1-2 more PS4 offerings, but nooooooo. :nottalking:

If there was a new platform why give away games for it? Makes no sense unless it totally fails on launch. It's just Sony saying eh we'll only bother with platform to save costs....seems easy as that.

You gotta go get that Japanese Yakuza 5 for the collection! ;)
I actually do have a physical copy of Japanese Yakuza 5 :cool:

I remember being tired of not hearing any localization news for that game, so I decided to import it. Funny enough, a month after I did that we got news that it was being brought over to the west lol

Interesting timing that I have for certain things.

If there was a new platform why give away games for it? Makes no sense unless it totally fails on launch. It's just Sony saying eh we'll only bother with platform to save costs....seems easy as that.
The PS4 had PS+ games at launch, I think they'd continue with it to encourage PS+ subs.

I guess it could always theoretically be for say, an unannounced platform if they plan to add games from that to PS+.
That was my thoughts exactly when I read the news.
Vita 2 here we come!

uq6FCQf.gif

Some quick Overwatch news for those interested. The 27th Hero, Brigitte, has been announced. She is a support tank (hybrid) character that specializes in armor and uses a flail/mace.

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/brigitte

[customspoiler='Origin Story']
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_m8fcJb5tE[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler='Developer Update: Introducing Brigitte']
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8jVjBDcV4M[/customspoiler]

Also the Chinese New Year event ends next Tuesday I believe since I'm mentioning the new character.

PS Plus: Games for March, Additional Service Changes

Bloodborne (PS4)
Ratchet and Clank (PS4)
Legend of Kay, (PS3)
Mighty No. 9, PS3 (Cross Buy with PS4)
Claire: Extended Cut, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4)
Bombing Busters, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4)

Starting next year on March 8, 2019, the PS Plus monthly games lineup will focus on PS4 titles and no longer include PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita titles.
Well, it's not unexpected that PS3 & Vita titles are going away, but at least they're giving a nice year long notice. Hopefully they'll add another ps4 game (or two) to retain the value (and/or PSVR). It'd also be nice if they still gave ps4/ps3/vita cross buy games for those systems as well even though the non-ps4 cross buy part would just be an extra bonus, rather than a guaranteed title

Some quick Overwatch news for those interested. The 27th Hero, Brigitte, has been announced. She is a support tank (hybrid) character that specializes in armor and uses a flail/mace.

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/brigitte

[customspoiler='Origin Story']
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_m8fcJb5tE[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler='Developer Update: Introducing Brigitte']
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8jVjBDcV4M[/customspoiler]

Also the Chinese New Year event ends next Tuesday I believe since I'm mentioning the new character.
Awesome! She looks like a really fun hero to play. I play tanks quite often so this looks like a good support character for me to try.

It’s kind of funny they added her, because a few weeks ago I was talking to my brother about how it would be cool if she was the new hero lol.

Vita 2 here we come!
Ah, we can dream, can't we. While this is wishful thinking, it would be a possible direction that Sony could go in. The early momentum of the Switch is a potential threat. A good way to offset that would be a Vita 2.

Of course, a strategy like that would be considerably more effective if it was something they had already been working on, and not simply a reaction to the strong sales of the Switch. And with Sony already with 2 versions of the PS4 on the market, and a VR headset to support, I'm not sure they are going to be bold enough for another attempt at a portable system.

If they were going to make a Vita 2, there are a few items I would consider necessary.

1. Backwards compatibility, at least digitally, with the Vita 1. Even if we did get such a feature, it would probably be limited. But that's fine. As long as it was roughly comparable to PSTV compatibility, that is all that would matter. The Vita has had a decently substantial library. Having the digital offerings carry over to a successor would be a huge selling point. The esoteric hardware of the original Vita would be the only sticking point.

2. PSP and PS1 compatibility, digitally. Being able to play and purchase legacy sony software for my Vita has been a boon. Having that same functionality carry over to a new handheld would be great, as well as not that hard to pull off.

3. TV connectivity. This has been a HUGE boon for the Switch, and is a big part of why it has been so popular. A Vita 2 would need a similar feature. Being able to pick up and put down the system for on-the-go and home play is more important than most people realized. The original Vita already had a fantastic pause/sleep feature. Providing a hybrid console would help them to go head-to-head with Nintendo's offering.

4. Generic CPU. The hardware architecture for this thing would need to be fairly generic. Making it developer-friendly, with as little extra effort as possible for porting games, would be essential. Remove any excuse that a multi-platform developer has for not putting out a Vita 2 port.

5. Underpowered. This would be a contentious area, but power is not important for handhelds. The more underpowered they made this thing, the better. Hell, have the native rendering on it be 720p, and add some specific hardware to apply the same scaling that Sony uses on the PS4 Pro. (to produce a native 1080p signal) Lower power means longer battery life, and lower price points. It just needs to be punching in the same weight class as the Switch.

How dare they take away the Vita love?!

Now I'm compelled to post my Vita floor post here too!

Got bored, and wondered what would happen if I replaced my carpet with Vita games.

Noo2s51.jpg

WrNC5pB.jpg

YjxGX7h.jpg

xdeD8jw.jpg

rQ0fQxk.jpg

hxQbIVU.jpg

bTUbGdv.jpg

Looks pretty good, but I ran out of tiles in the second room. :*(

Not sure the best place to post this, I figure here is as good as any. NISA's store got breached.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/nisa-online-store-data-breach.26440/

Notice of Data Breach
FEBRUARY 28th, 2018

Dear Motion Blue :

We are contacting you to notify you of a data breach which occurred between January 23rd, 2018 and February 26th, 2018 on online stores owned and operated by NIS America, Inc., including store.nisamerica.com and snkonlinestore.com. This data breach allowed an unauthorized party to access customer payment and address information for new credit card orders placed between these dates. 

Our customers are our top priority, and it is our responsibility to provide a safe and secure environment for you to shop online with confidence. We would like to inform our customers of what happened as a result of this breach, the steps we have taken to resolve it, and what you can do to protect yourself.

Am I impacted by this?

Yes. Your personal information, including your payment information, may have been compromised. Personal information, including payment information, was taken directly from new orders placed using a credit card between January 23rd, 2018 and February 26th, 2018. Orders placed using PayPal during this time period did not have their payment information or PayPal login information skimmed by this process. Orders placed before this time period were not impacted. Based on our information, we have determined that your information may have been affected by this.

What happened?

On the morning of February 26th, we became aware of a malicious process that had attached itself to our checkout page. This process was being used as far back as January 23rd, 2018 to skim personal information provided by our customers during checkout after they placed an order at our store. 

After entering their billing, shipping, and payment information, the customer would be temporarily redirected to an offsite web page not owned or operated by NIS America, Inc. This malicious process would record the information provided by the customer during the checkout process, including credit card information, billing address, shipping address, and email address. Afterward, the malicious process would return the customer to the NIS America store page to complete their transaction.

Transactions conducted in this manner were still successfully completed on the NIS America store pages. However, the payment information recorded by the malicious process could be used for fraudulent charges in the future. Fraudulent payments could be attempted at any storefront that accepts credit card payments, not just NIS America, Inc. store pages.

What information was involved?

The skimming process had access to all information provided by the customer during checkout, including their name, address, credit card number, expiration date and CVV security code, and email address.

We do not collect Social Security numbers, and there is no evidence that any payment or billing information provided prior to January 23rd, 2018 was compromised.

What actions were taken as a result of this issue?

Once we became aware of this issue, we immediately took our store pages offline to prevent any further breaches. After taking our store pages offline, we scanned all our processes to determine the exact point of entry, as well as determine when this change occurred on our online stores. We have taken steps to solve the issue that resulted in this breach, along with several other steps to improve our site’s security.

What you can do to protect yourself:

-Check your bank or credit card statement for suspicious activity, or charges that you do not recognize. If you see any fraudulent or suspicious charges, please contact your bank or credit card’s fraud department. It is possible for any information gathered by this malicious process to be saved and used at a later date, so regularly checking your statements for unusual activity is the best way to ensure your card is not being misused.

-Contact your bank or credit card company to cancel cards you feel may be impacted by this issue, and request a new card. If you request a new card, please remember to update any automatic payments that may attempt to draw from the old card. If replacing a card, you will need to update preorders for future products provided by NIS America, Inc.’s online stores. For secure payment, we can send invoices via email directly from PayPal, which can be paid with or without a PayPal account. PayPal information was not breached during this event.

-Check your credit report for any anomalies. The Federal Trade Commission recommends http://www.annualcreditreport.com/ . Additionally, you can place a free, 90-day fraud alert with one of the three major credit bureaus and/or place a credit freeze on your file to restrict access to your credit report by other parties. For more information, please visit https://www.identitytheft.gov/Steps 

-If you have a user account on one of NIS America, Inc.’s online stores, please know that we do not store payment information within these accounts. User accounts are used primarily to track past orders and gain reward points. Data for past orders is stored securely, and will only show the last four digits of a credit card, and will not show the CVV security code or expiration date. It is still recommended to change the password of any accounts you have with a store operated by NIS America, Inc.

-If you encounter any warning messages from your web browser that you may be proceeding to an unsafe page on our site or any other site, stop what you are doing and contact the site’s operators.

-Keep an eye out for fraudulent emails, texts, phone calls, or fake websites trying to get your personal information. Never give out private or personal information, including financial details, unless you can verify the identity of the person or organization contacting you. Don’t respond to texts or emails coming from a contact you don't recognize, and don’t click on any links they provide. Instead, if you need to check your account, type the site address you want to visit into your browser and securely log into your account.

-NIS America will never ask you for your personal information, payment information, or password via email, unless contacted to do so by our customers via our customer support channels. Updated payment information is only collected through PayPal, using either an invoice or direct payment.

We know that this issue and the steps needed to resolve it can be frustrating. We share these feelings, and we pledge to do our best to get this issue resolved, and prevent it from happening again. At this time, we can say that we have identified the issue, removed it from our website, and taken steps to prevent this issue from recurring, as well as added new security to our online stores. We would not be reopening our online stores if we did not feel confident that they are a safe place to shop.

We are committed to earning back your trust and confidence, and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon. We will be sending out codes for a $5.00 discount on your next purchase from our online store to those impacted by this issue within the next few days. We understand that this is a small token, but we hope it will show our commitment and appreciation of our customers as we begin to regain your trust.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us and we would be happy to assist you in any way that we can. We can be reached anytime at [email protected].

We are determined to provide you with a safe and secure shopping experience going forward. We hope to see you on our online stores again soon.

Sincerely,

NISA Online Store team
[email protected]

Oh, and Squarehard can you please spoiler those pics? That's a lot to scroll through..

Not sure the best place to post this, I figure here is as good as any. NISA's store got breached.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/nisa-online-store-data-breach.26440/

Notice of Data Breach
FEBRUARY 28th, 2018

Dear Motion Blue :

We are contacting you to notify you of a data breach which occurred between January 23rd, 2018 and February 26th, 2018 on online stores owned and operated by NIS America, Inc., including store.nisamerica.com and snkonlinestore.com. This data breach allowed an unauthorized party to access customer payment and address information for new credit card orders placed between these dates.

Our customers are our top priority, and it is our responsibility to provide a safe and secure environment for you to shop online with confidence. We would like to inform our customers of what happened as a result of this breach, the steps we have taken to resolve it, and what you can do to protect yourself.

Am I impacted by this?

Yes. Your personal information, including your payment information, may have been compromised. Personal information, including payment information, was taken directly from new orders placed using a credit card between January 23rd, 2018 and February 26th, 2018. Orders placed using PayPal during this time period did not have their payment information or PayPal login information skimmed by this process. Orders placed before this time period were not impacted. Based on our information, we have determined that your information may have been affected by this.

What happened?

On the morning of February 26th, we became aware of a malicious process that had attached itself to our checkout page. This process was being used as far back as January 23rd, 2018 to skim personal information provided by our customers during checkout after they placed an order at our store.

After entering their billing, shipping, and payment information, the customer would be temporarily redirected to an offsite web page not owned or operated by NIS America, Inc. This malicious process would record the information provided by the customer during the checkout process, including credit card information, billing address, shipping address, and email address. Afterward, the malicious process would return the customer to the NIS America store page to complete their transaction.

Transactions conducted in this manner were still successfully completed on the NIS America store pages. However, the payment information recorded by the malicious process could be used for fraudulent charges in the future. Fraudulent payments could be attempted at any storefront that accepts credit card payments, not just NIS America, Inc. store pages.

What information was involved?

The skimming process had access to all information provided by the customer during checkout, including their name, address, credit card number, expiration date and CVV security code, and email address.

We do not collect Social Security numbers, and there is no evidence that any payment or billing information provided prior to January 23rd, 2018 was compromised.

What actions were taken as a result of this issue?

Once we became aware of this issue, we immediately took our store pages offline to prevent any further breaches. After taking our store pages offline, we scanned all our processes to determine the exact point of entry, as well as determine when this change occurred on our online stores. We have taken steps to solve the issue that resulted in this breach, along with several other steps to improve our site’s security.

What you can do to protect yourself:

-Check your bank or credit card statement for suspicious activity, or charges that you do not recognize. If you see any fraudulent or suspicious charges, please contact your bank or credit card’s fraud department. It is possible for any information gathered by this malicious process to be saved and used at a later date, so regularly checking your statements for unusual activity is the best way to ensure your card is not being misused.

-Contact your bank or credit card company to cancel cards you feel may be impacted by this issue, and request a new card. If you request a new card, please remember to update any automatic payments that may attempt to draw from the old card. If replacing a card, you will need to update preorders for future products provided by NIS America, Inc.’s online stores. For secure payment, we can send invoices via email directly from PayPal, which can be paid with or without a PayPal account. PayPal information was not breached during this event.

-Check your credit report for any anomalies. The Federal Trade Commission recommends http://www.annualcreditreport.com/ . Additionally, you can place a free, 90-day fraud alert with one of the three major credit bureaus and/or place a credit freeze on your file to restrict access to your credit report by other parties. For more information, please visit https://www.identitytheft.gov/Steps

-If you have a user account on one of NIS America, Inc.’s online stores, please know that we do not store payment information within these accounts. User accounts are used primarily to track past orders and gain reward points. Data for past orders is stored securely, and will only show the last four digits of a credit card, and will not show the CVV security code or expiration date. It is still recommended to change the password of any accounts you have with a store operated by NIS America, Inc.

-If you encounter any warning messages from your web browser that you may be proceeding to an unsafe page on our site or any other site, stop what you are doing and contact the site’s operators.

-Keep an eye out for fraudulent emails, texts, phone calls, or fake websites trying to get your personal information. Never give out private or personal information, including financial details, unless you can verify the identity of the person or organization contacting you. Don’t respond to texts or emails coming from a contact you don't recognize, and don’t click on any links they provide. Instead, if you need to check your account, type the site address you want to visit into your browser and securely log into your account.

-NIS America will never ask you for your personal information, payment information, or password via email, unless contacted to do so by our customers via our customer support channels. Updated payment information is only collected through PayPal, using either an invoice or direct payment.

We know that this issue and the steps needed to resolve it can be frustrating. We share these feelings, and we pledge to do our best to get this issue resolved, and prevent it from happening again. At this time, we can say that we have identified the issue, removed it from our website, and taken steps to prevent this issue from recurring, as well as added new security to our online stores. We would not be reopening our online stores if we did not feel confident that they are a safe place to shop.

We are committed to earning back your trust and confidence, and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon. We will be sending out codes for a $5.00 discount on your next purchase from our online store to those impacted by this issue within the next few days. We understand that this is a small token, but we hope it will show our commitment and appreciation of our customers as we begin to regain your trust.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us and we would be happy to assist you in any way that we can. We can be reached anytime at [email protected].

We are determined to provide you with a safe and secure shopping experience going forward. We hope to see you on our online stores again soon.

Sincerely,

NISA Online Store team
[email protected]

Oh, and Squarehard can you please spoiler those pics? That's a lot to scroll through..
no wonder the other day the site was down for a while. I need to check my email to see if i got the same thing

I'm just glad I haven't purchased anything from NISA in awhile.

Weird that the recent breach was just for such a small window of time.

I wonder what they changed that recently in that period that caused this.

The NISA press event was on the 9th. It seems well timed to take advantage of anyone looking to preorder limited editions. I think it was also just after Atelier Lydie and Suelle was announced to not have an English dub, which may have influenced people to change their orders. 

Great, I ordered something at NISA 5 days before they noticed it so I'm affected.  Even better, I have a bunch of preorders on that credit card across multiple retailers including my final Best Buy Visa Checkout promo which would have been fulfilled in April.  Pretty sure that's going to fuck up the promo if I have to change the credit card for that order. 

Oh, but thank you so much NISA for that upcoming $5 coupon. At least that is better than what Gamestop gave us.

this sux can't believe they'd stop offering ps3 games, there's a ton to choose from. What's worse is i doubt we'd get extra ps4 games to replace the lost games.

What I wouldn't give just to watch Makoto quietly sitting in the library reading for a day.
I think I had a dream once that she was stalking me with an upsidedown comic book. I needed to change my pajamas when I awoke.

I can't remember the last time I played a PS+ free monthly PS4 game. The selection has been awful for years.
I'm enjoying playing Valiant Hearts. Plan on playing Rime and the Darksiders re-makes.

Awesome collection Squarehead, but what's with the duplicates? One to keep sealed and one to play?
Ideally, where there are duplicates.

Because I sometimes purchase games in lots, there are bound to be duplicates.

When the price is too good to pass up, I decide to just price out what I'll offer on the games I want, and then if I can get it for that price, the duplicate games that come along with it are just considered a bonus. XD

It's hard not to get duplicates when purchasing lots at this point, but as long as it's a good enough deal that it makes sense to do so, I just go with it. ^__^

Great, I ordered something at NISA 5 days before they noticed it so I'm affected. Even better, I have a bunch of preorders on that credit card across multiple retailers including my final Best Buy Visa Checkout promo which would have been fulfilled in April. Pretty sure that's going to fuck up the promo if I have to change the credit card for that order.

Oh, but thank you so much NISA for that upcoming $5 coupon. At least that is better than what Gamestop gave us.

goddammit, I ordered the Ys CE from NISA on 1/26 after not having shopped there for well over a year.
I also ordered the Ys CE and had to cancel my card yesterday after an attempted charge for $1200 at some weird online gibberish shop. The bank picked it up before NISA did. >_<

I also ordered the Ys CE and had to cancel my card yesterday after an attempted charge for $1200 at some weird online gibberish shop. The bank picked it up before NISA did. >_<
Guess I lucked out, the card I used switched the issuer from Visa to Mastercard. The conversion already completed 2 weeks ago, and the old card has been invalidated since.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I remember one time someone bought $800 worth of shoes using my card, so basically, two pairs of Jordans.

Yep, my card was compromised as well. Oddly, they charged a crazy amount at Papa Johns and something from Nike.com but I caught the charges immediately and closed the card.

So this is them just removing PS3 and VITA games from the line up not them actually replacing those slots with PS4 games... "Pay more, Get Less!" -Sony :nottalking:
Figures. It's usually only the PS3 games I ever download. I may have downloaded one or two PS4 games from PS+ since 2015, as the "free" selection is often none too impressive.

I'm just wondering if the PS3 & Vita removal means those systems will be going offline and they just haven't said it, yet. [emoji848]

Nah, that can't be, right?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thanks! I’ll be picking up UPPERS.

Regarding Dekamori:Senran Kagura (Bon Appetite)... does anyone know if was it released in Asia/JP as it was in the US, with 10 characters in game and the rest added with DLC?
I assume UPPERS would be pointless to get if I don't know Japanese or Chinese? I thought we'd have a version by now based on the trophy list being in English: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5069-uppers

At the very least, I'm in for the Asian versions of HDN Re;Birth1 and DW8 Empires.

Thanks! I’ll be picking up UPPERS.
Just double checking with you, the only version I see on sale is the one with Chinese subs. I take it that's not a problem for you?

I think I'm gonna go with Mind Zero, it hasn't really dropped in price in Canada so this makes it half price for me.

I'm really glad my NISA purchases are from previous years and before. I frankly have not been getting LEs at all, so it's usually Best Buy or Amazon for my SE copies. Last thing I got was Rose in the Twilight I believe, which was sometime last year.

Really glad I haven't purchased anything from NISA since the fall of last year. I don't want to deal with another fraud situation like when Gamestop was attacked. Too many pre-orders to update on various sites with a new card. But I do still have $38.xx reward points to use on the NISA site. Maybe I should use paypal next time even they do fix the situation.

Just double checking with you, the only version I see on sale is the one with Chinese subs. I take it that's not a problem for you?

I think I'm gonna go with Mind Zero, it hasn't really dropped in price in Canada so this makes it half price for me.
yeah, it’s no problem. I’m unfamiliar with either language and $13 for the Chinese version is much better than $40 for the Japanese. And based on reviews I’ve read, knowledge of the language isn’t really needed for the gameplay. Thanks!

bread's done
Back