Japanese PS2, Sony PSP, good PSP game bundle, and REZ Trance Vibrator on eBay + more!

You might want to think about raising the price of shipping on that DDR bundle. It weighs close to or slightly over 3 pounds by the time you put it in a box and you are going to lose a ton of money on shipping it for $4.00 (I know the limit is $4.00 but you can use the shipping calculator I think).

[quote name='YoshiFan1']You might want to think about raising the price of shipping on that DDR bundle. It weighs close to or slightly over 3 pounds by the time you put it in a box and you are going to lose a ton of money on shipping it for $4.00 (I know the limit is $4.00 but you can use the shipping calculator I think).[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up, I used eBay a lot earlier this year before these shipping limits showed up. I was figuring I could just take the loss but I'll find a way and bump up the price just in case. I noticed some people still charge whatever they want for shipping. I guess the calculator is their way around it.

Edit: Well, this calculator is a lot easier to use than I thought it would be. I should probably do it on all my heavy items but I'll save that for my next eBay-ing round. I wish I used the calculator this one time I had to ship a Dreamcast to Alaska. It would have cost ~$15 anywhere in the continental US but it was almost $40 to Alaska. Thankfully the buyer understood, was very satisfied and surprisingly Paypal'ed me the extra shipping cost I had to pay. That was probably my best experience on eBay as a seller!

[quote name='refusedchaos']hmm...i want that jap ps2 :p[/QUOTE]

It's got one bid on it so far, still at $30 with $10 shipping. Systems like this are still $169 new (+shipping) on play-asia (where I purchased it from a year ago). Plus you would still need your own memory card, games... please bid if you can! :)

Final bump! 3 hours and 13 minutes to go as of right now!

My auctions aren't so cheap anymore (much to my delight :)) but there are still some deals to be found.

Good luck to any CAGs bidding!

bread's done
Back