Javil's Tradelist

[quote name='joevan07']Gungrave Overdose is pretty good I hear...
bump :D[/QUOTE]If you had anything worth a crap on your tradelist, I'd make you an offer for it, Joe. :lol:

[quote name='shrike4242']A fine idea.[/QUOTE]

another fine idea would be for all of us to chip in and send him a package of clean underwear, as we all know he needs it. :)

[quote name='Javil']If you had anything worth a crap on your tradelist, I'd make you an offer for it, Joe. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'm actually working a trade for it at the moment - I'll see what I can't find on my shopping adventure this weekend to trade for those CDs :D

[quote name='onetrackmind']another fine idea would be for all of us to chip in and send him a package of clean underwear, as we all know he needs it. :)[/QUOTE]:roll:

Good to see you're alive and kickin', Kaji. We need to start another Official Late Nite CAG thread. My sleep schedule is so fucked lately.

[quote name='Javil']:roll:

Good to see you're alive and kickin', Kaji. We need to start another Official Late Nite CAG thread. My sleep schedule is so fucked lately.[/QUOTE]

yea, I'll agree with that one

BTW - in a related incident I accidently itched my manhood after putting icy hot on my shoulder today.

[quote name='chickenhawk']you're already on page one but you should be up top with the rest of us. ;)[/QUOTE]
How quickly he fell to page 3.

[quote name='Scarface7']How quickly he fell to page 3.[/QUOTE]I've got to get me some more trades going on. You just recently surpassed my score. :p

[quote name='Javil']I've got to get me some more trades going on. You just recently surpassed my score. :p[/QUOTE]

yea, all 3 of us are neck and neck.
want to sell me something? :D

[quote name='joevan07']yea, all 3 of us are neck and neck.
want to sell me something? :D[/QUOTE]It's important that I maintain my spot. Being in the Top Traders list makes me feel high and mighty. :lol:

Edit: Did you pickup that Gorillaz CD yet, Joe?

[quote name='Javil']I've got to get me some more trades going on. You just recently surpassed my score. :p[/QUOTE]
I'm about to go to the PO and mail off 3 things. :rofl:

[quote name='Javil']It's important that I maintain my spot. Being in the Top Traders list makes me feel high and mighty. :lol:

Edit: Did you pickup that Gorillaz CD yet, Joe?[/QUOTE]

none of my local places had it :whistle2:s
and I know better than to go to WalMart for a CD

[quote name='chickenhawk']....arm......wait, that's my muscle.[/QUOTE]

bump for me picking up Demon Days.
I didn't know they did the iPod commercial - I was tempted to pick up a copy for myself.

[quote name='Javil']I guess I'll have to bump this myself, since I get no love from Chickenhawk. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

And it was his turn to do it, since I did the last one. Some people, really. :roll:

[quote name='evilmregg']I'm interested in Bombastic. Please CML or PM me with a price. I tried PMing you but your box is full.[/QUOTE]PM'd!

Hey Javil, long time no talk :)

Saw your recent list additions, I'm interested in:

Front Mission 4 (new/sealed)
Gungrave Overdose (new/sealed)

Please CML for all sorts of goodies, thanks!

wax

[quote name='waxHead']Hey Javil, long time no talk :)

Saw your recent list additions, I'm interested in:

Front Mission 4 (new/sealed)
Gungrave Overdose (new/sealed)

Please CML for all sorts of goodies, thanks!

wax[/QUOTE]PM'd!

bread's done
Back