JAWS for PS2 $15.98 shipped

buddy the puppy

CAGiversary!
not sure if anyone cares but this is available from Familyvideo.com, they have a merchant coupon for $5 at pricegrabber. The shipping is 0.99 so it comes to $15.98 shipped. I have been thinking of getting this game when it got cheap, just to see what it was like. I got King Kong for xbox new at Best Buy last week for $9.99...I wish this was that low.

If this game was 1 cent I still wouldn't buy it. Maybe I would, just to use it as a frisbee, cause I know I won't get any enjoyment out of it being in my PS2.
The fact that game companies come out with pieces of crap like this just gets under my skin. I mean they have to know that the game sucks before (excuse the pun) unleashing the garbage onto the public. How could some people sit down, play this game and say "Oh, this is a good game and people will buy it. It's ready for retail!"?

I got it just because of the old jaws game for the NES.. Trust me - That game is much better then this one, lol.

Its decent at first but it gets super repetitive after a while and kinda lame.

Thanks, I guess I will wait till it hits $9.99. Sometimes these oddball games end up being sorta fun and worth a few bucks.

[quote name='buddy the puppy']Thanks, I guess I will wait till it hits $9.99. Sometimes these oddball games end up being sorta fun and worth a few bucks.[/QUOTE]
Especially games where you fight Shamu as a boss.

Someone told me they didn't finish the Jaws game, and once you get to a certain point, it just doesn't work and you can't play it past that. It just freezes. But I can't imagine that being true... is it?

bread's done
Back