JBA HQ missions in SP:DA

XboxMaster

CAGiversary!
I'm absolutely enjoying Splinter Cell once again with Double Agent. Doing assignments for the enemy is quite refreshing to the whole series. Yet, I'm not really diggin' the HQ missions. They're not really bad, but they're definitely not as enjoyable as the normal missions. What do y'all think about 'em? And do you eventually get more gadgets to use around the place, 'cause I cannot figure out how to do certain things without gettin' caught. It's damn impossible to hack into some of the restricted areas, and I can't figure out how to record Enrica's voice (I'm on the second HQ mission). Any help?

[quote name='XboxMaster']and I can't figure out how to record Enrica's voice (I'm on the second HQ mission). Any help?[/quote]
I bug her voice as I am following her on the second floor before we walk down the steps, also, you can record her and Emile's voice as they talk right outside the mine assembly station.

I like them. Could make the 3dmap a little easier to navigate to find your way, and maybe increase your speed. Other then that its good.

Bug her in the hallway after she enters the door, and/or the guy (not sure which I did)
The 3rd HQ is harder, imo the hacking the email. Then choosing which of the final 3 options, still deciding.

How do you find evidence of the bomb(somthing like that, that led to a computer on HQ3). The map showed the middle computer in the room, I viewed the camera but still nothing else.

Just wondering, is your gamertag xbox360master?

[quote name='KaneRobot']Are you related to XBox360Master?[/QUOTE]

fuck no! I thought about posting on the thread about him to make sure no one makes the mistake...but looks like it's already too late.

bread's done
Back