JBuds J2 Premium Hi-FI Noise Isolating Earbuds only $13.99 on Amazon.com!

mikerains

CAG Veteran
Amazon has a great deal going on right now on these earbuds. I have purchased several pair for myself and my family and we all love them. It doesn’t get better than this folks, jump on this deal while it lasts!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B001GS8FZC

Thanks! I've just gotten into the "in-ear" earbuds, and they're great! Although, the Onyx black are more expensive for some reason.

This deal just got sweeter. The Onyx Black color are finally on sale. Also, if you add a Samba Travel Case to your order you will save an additional $4. For both items together it is $22.98.

The Samba is a nice case. It is sturdy and great for travel. I use mine to store my iPod when not in use. The iPod fits perfectly, and still has room for me to store my earbuds, and other digital accessories. I usually throw in a couple extra memory cards for my camera when I travel.

They also have the Sennheisers on sale. Not sure if anyone cares for brand name ones, but I would probably go with Sennheiser over JBuds.

Yeah these have been 13.99 for a while now. I bought a pair and they are a decent headphones especially for the price. I have been tempted to grab a few more!

[quote name='equest943']They also have the Sennheisers on sale. Not sure if anyone cares for brand name ones, but I would probably go with Sennheiser over JBuds.[/QUOTE]

I've had the opportunity to use both, and I like the J2's better in both the sound and looks department.

[quote name='bones56']Yeah these have been 13.99 for a while now. I bought a pair and they are a decent headphones especially for the price. I have been tempted to grab a few more![/QUOTE]

They have been $13.99 for a while, but not the Onyx Black ones. Those are by far my favorite color and they just dropped in price to match the rest. The deal with the Samba case is new as well I noticed.

bread's done
Back