JCVD Blu ray

Who liked this movie? I just saw it yesterday, and it was alot better than I expected, but lack the action I was hoping for.

Kind of a Brandon Fraiser Airheads concept meets Jean Claude.

Also, does the blu have the original French audio? I would have much rather seen it with French audio (I do speak French) and subtitles then the dubbing, which seemed pretty fake. I watched it on Netflix streaming, so I had no option for a language change.

[quote name='soccerstud652']Who liked this movie? I just saw it yesterday, and it was alot better than I expected, but lack the action I was hoping for.

Kind of a Brandon Fraiser Airheads concept meets Jean Claude.

Also, does the blu have the original French audio? I would have much rather seen it with French audio (I do speak French) and subtitles then the dubbing, which seemed pretty fake. I watched it on Netflix streaming, so I had no option for a language change.[/QUOTE]

I really liked the movie especially the ending.

I would assume the blu ray has the french audio considering the DVD copy does.

I watched it on Bluray. It's a great rental. I respect him even more after this flick. It just reminds me of the good ol' times watching JCVD and Steven Seagal crappy action flicks with my dad when I was 10.

Just bought it off ebay, i hope its good. Always like his movies regardless how redundant they were.....

[quote name='Bmac1775']Just bought it off ebay, i hope its good. Always like his movies regardless how redundant they were.....[/QUOTE]

If you're expecting a typical van damme movie you're gonna be disappointed. Street Fighter JCVD is not

No it is not. It is nothing like you think it will be until you read more about it or watch it. This is really a terrific movie-- I was meaning to buy it because I really did like it, but sort of forgot about it. Luckily a smaller, "artsy" theater was showing this when it originally came out. I really recommend at least renting it.

I thought it was pretty good, but I also thought that they could have gone a little farther with the concept than they did. However, I can't think of a single person who wouldn't be moved by his monologue in the movie.

It really, really sucks he turned down The Expendables, because JCVD and TE could have lead him to a career resurgence.

[quote name='robin2099']I thought it was pretty good, but I also thought that they could have gone a little farther with the concept than they did. However, I can't think of a single person who wouldn't be moved by his monologue in the movie.

It really, really sucks he turned down The Expendables, because JCVD and TE could have lead him to a career resurgence.[/QUOTE]

the monologue was very touching... excellent movie... waiting on a deal to get this on blu... probably pick it up on amazon down the line

bread's done
Back