JD's Big Lowball is now OVER

[quote name='Freemason']i just been meaning to play the creed series and have not, i figure getting the whole series i could just do a big playthrough[/QUOTE]

well I can respect that :applause:besides, 8 dollars was the highest I wanted to go;)
I played the first and didnt like it, but was told the second was pretty damn good. Have fun with the games!

Sorry Seth! I hate outbidding you at the last minute...

Thanks for the lowball, hope you met that goal. Soon as you get invoices up, I will send payment.

By the way, if i read your OP correctly, I will take "3. Unleashed (Sealed)" for the extra shipping cost.

[quote name='MasaTFC']well I can respect that :applause:besides, 8 dollars was the highest I wanted to go;)
I played the first and didnt like it, but was told the second was pretty damn good. Have fun with the games!

Sorry Seth! I hate outbidding you at the last minute...

Thanks for the lowball, hope you met that goal. Soon as you get invoices up, I will send payment.[/QUOTE]

same here. i have actually owned 1,2, and brotherhood multiple times and never played through the first... so, i decided to get em all and marathon it. if i don't start at the beginning of stuff i lose interest like TV series. There are tons i wanted to watch but i won't if mid season or past season 1 and will come back

I think i met my goal.. not sure.. gotta add em up.. Masa.. wait till i get these sorted out then ill have u guys vote for who u think should get free shippings one per person (yourself not included) then those who don't get free shippings after that gets to pick items that wasnt bidded on first come first serve..

[quote name='y2jd']I think i met my goal.. not sure.. gotta add em up.. Masa.. wait till i get these sorted out then ill have u guys vote for who u think should get free shippings one per person (yourself not included) then those who don't get free shippings after that gets to pick items that wasnt bidded on first come first serve..[/QUOTE]

Sounds good and fair to me. Just maybe you could consider my offer on that movie as the "first offer" ;)
Who knew Monopoly was such a desired title? makes me wish I hadn't sold my copy a few summers ago...

Can't believe you are a whole dollar off! Blargh! Thanks for a solid lowball man.

[quote name='Freemason']same here. i have actually owned 1,2, and brotherhood multiple times and never played through the first... so, i decided to get em all and marathon it. if i don't start at the beginning of stuff i lose interest like TV series. There are tons i wanted to watch but i won't if mid season or past season 1 and will come back[/QUOTE]

Dood looks like you missed out on AC 1:cry: At least it is not too expensive to get elsewhere...

Hope that won't discourage you from going for that marathon!

It's cool.. Since we're so close to goal by $1.. I will let you guys vote on 1 person who you think deserves free shipping...

[quote name='MasaTFC']Dood looks like you missed out on AC 1:cry: At least it is not too expensive to get elsewhere...

Hope that won't discourage you from going for that marathon![/QUOTE]

nah, im gonna pick it up with a case and stuff because im weird like that, once i get that... it shall begin. plus i have to get through my... *cough*fourth*cough* playthrough of the Mass Effect trilogy.

[quote name='y2jd']It's cool.. Since we're so close to goal by $1.. I will let you guys vote on 1 person who you think deserves free shipping...[/QUOTE]

I guess my vote will go for Freemason, cause he bought a few games, requires games to have cases and manuals cause he "is weird like that" (me too!) and he is a fellow Mass Effect nerd:applause:

LOL, well I am done sending everyone who won items messages.. now finally sleep.. I'll answer tomorrow

After voting is done.. unbidded items can be picked

I snagged the disc-only AC. Normally I would never guy a disc-only game either, but I just bought an AC Collection Steelbook from someone else on CAG so I just so happened to be in the market for a disc-only AC 1 to put in that sucker.

If we can't vote ourselves for free shipping, then I vote Setherial. I bought some stuff from his lowball, quality guy!

[quote name='namtrahj']I snagged the disc-only AC. Normally I would never guy a disc-only game either, but I just bought an AC Collection Steelbook from someone else on CAG so I just so happened to be in the market for a disc-only AC 1 to put in that sucker.[/QUOTE]

cool, glad you got it then, i think my next lowball i will have people put resons they are biding on specific items, i know i would never bid on some stuff if people had a reason or specific thing they were looking for, such as this.

I replied to the PM and vote for St4rgalaqtic since i outbid stuff he wants too much and figure i owe ya one.

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']I voted for Seth, but only because I had to. If it was up to me - no one would get free shipping.[/QUOTE] Now that my friends, is the spirit of the art of cheapassery.

Well I just picked up a randomn name for free shipping & pm'ed you that
Since I am not getting free shipping, can I call dibs on 28. NBA 2K10 (Complete/Good)

Freemason won by most votes so he gets free shipping
Setherial and Lonsta tied for 2nd.. im only missing 1 voter..
he havent got back to me yet

[quote name='y2jd']Freemason won by most votes so he gets free shipping
Setherial and Lonsta tied for 2nd.. im only missing 1 voter..
he havent got back to me yet[/QUOTE]

First of all, I'd like to thank God, without him none of this would be possible. Second, my fellow CAG's, their support and cheapassery has driven me to lowballs for over a year now, and finally, I would like to thank discreet online payments, without these, my wife would have divorced me long ago for collecting toys, comics, and other memorabilia about a fictitious Commander in a certain Bioware franchise.

[quote name='Freemason']First of all, I'd like to thank God, without him none of this would be possible. Second, my fellow CAG's, their support and cheapassery has driven me to lowballs for over a year now, and finally, I would like to thank discreet online payments, without these, my wife would have divorced me long ago for collecting toys, comics, and other memorabilia about a fictitious Commander in a certain Bioware franchise.[/QUOTE]

Here Here! Cheers!:beer:

Ok voting all done!.. um.. so how do I do amazon payments? use my email addy that i registered with?

Also..

3. Unleashed (Sealed) - MasaTFC
5. Tony Hawk Underground 2 (Complete/good) -
25. Madden 07 (Disc Only/Good) -
26. Major League Baseball 2K8 (Complete/Very Good) - The Lord Of Awesome
28. NBA 2K10 (Complete/Good) - DanteWarrior
32. Sega Superstar Tennis/Xbox Live Arcade (Complete but no Arcade Disc/Very Good) - Matedawg11

people picked these.. whoever except for Freemason want remaining games for free let me know.. only one per person

[quote name='y2jd']Ok voting all done!.. um.. so how do I do amazon payments? use my email addy that i registered with?

Also..

3. Unleashed (Sealed) - MasaTFC
5. Tony Hawk Underground 2 (Complete/good) -
25. Madden 07 (Disc Only/Good) -
26. Major League Baseball 2K8 (Complete/Very Good) - The Lord Of Awesome
28. NBA 2K10 (Complete/Good) - DanteWarrior
32. Sega Superstar Tennis/Xbox Live Arcade (Complete but no Arcade Disc/Very Good) - Matedawg11

people picked these.. whoever except for Freemason want remaining games for free let me know.. only one per person[/QUOTE]

if you have an amazon account and you google " amazon payments" it will take you to a seperate site from the main amazon that you set up an account using your amazon ID and a bank account.

I am assuming that you are going to set one up and in that case I will hold off on payment till I know you have it up. That extra item of mine is free??!?!?! THATS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='y2jd']I already did.. Do I need to have bank account tho? nah Masa that item is free no worries[/QUOTE]
suhweet:applause:

when i signed up for mine I just used the my debit card from my bank. think that works since my amazon account had all the info (account number and stuff)

Ok I have a problem with amazon payment.. I thought it'd be ok with bank account but I only have savings and I dont own a credit/debit card.. so I cant claim a payment...I dont want to open a checking account I think i'd have to pay for that since i dont have funds right now for that IRL.. i guess ill get that sorted out in morning seeing if i can get checking account at no charge or something

[quote name='y2jd']Ok I have a problem with amazon payment.. I thought it'd be ok with bank account but I only have savings and I dont own a credit/debit card.. so I cant claim a payment...I dont want to open a checking account I think i'd have to pay for that since i dont have funds right now for that IRL.. i guess ill get that sorted out in morning seeing if i can get checking account at no charge or something[/QUOTE]
Heads are going to roll. If you listed Amazon Payments in the lowball rules, I would go get the checking account because you will get ripped a new a-hole by people who only pay Amazon and bid on your lowball thinking they could pay that way.

I know.. I am gonna get it sorted in few hours

Anyone want last remaining game for free?

Tony Hawk Underground 2 for XBox? (its free no shipping extra needed)

I will be shipped out between tomorrow and thursday.. but I need remaining 5 people's addresses so I can ship all out at once...

The Lord Of Awesome
ThunderChunky62
St4rgalaqtic
DanteWarrior
Setherial

Ok update.. I was able to get checking account and I will be getting debit card in up to 2 weeks..
Do I need to have debit/credit card to claim amazon payments?

[quote name='Freemason']First of all, I'd like to thank God, without him none of this would be possible. Second, my fellow CAG's, their support and cheapassery has driven me to lowballs for over a year now, and finally, I would like to thank discreet online payments, without these, my wife would have divorced me long ago for collecting toys, comics, and other memorabilia about a fictitious Commander in a certain Bioware franchise.[/QUOTE]

I like you, Freemason.

[quote name='namtrahj']I like you, Freemason.[/QUOTE]

Well thank you , that is way better than what I normally hear from people. Annnnnd, I am way hotter in person. I'll be tossing payment here in a bit my man.

Thanks!.. It looks like I may ship out tomorrow for all of you.. except for Mate which is moving
I still need address from Setherial and ThunderChunky62

bread's done
Back