Jeanne D'arc $20 @ amazon

So you can choose to order it from Amazon instead of Target? And if its OOS Amazon will sell it for the lower price it was at before it went OOS? What if they don't get it back in stock?

[quote name='J7.']So you can choose to order it from Amazon instead of Target? And if its OOS Amazon will sell it for the lower price it was at before it went OOS? What if they don't get it back in stock?[/QUOTE]

I just bought one from Amazon for $19.99.

If they say it will be back in stock in 2 - 4 weeks, it will definitely be back in stock. If you order it for $19.99, it will stay locked in for $19.99.

Amazon is telling me it will ship sometime from May 7th - May 24th.

Ordered one yesterday and had a projected ship date of May 7th. Oddly enough (and much to my delight), the order shipped today. So you guys may be getting the game sooner than Amazon says. Just a heads up, I guess.

Just got an email from Amazon that this is "shipping sooner than expected" with a delivery date of April 30th... since I used two day shipping, it means they are shipping this out Monday.

They might have gotten a new batch in, and will hopefully put some more up for everyone to buy.

bread's done
Back