jelly belly

If you watch slickdeals or fatwallet, they sometimes post when the website sells bags of the misshaped jelly bellies at clearance prices, along with free shipping and/or coupon codes.

I'm pretty sure they taste like the regular ones, albeit with deformed shapes.

I live in the town that makes them! If you go on their tour they give you two free bags and the gift shop has the "belly flops" for cheap.

Funny story, to me at least: The first time I got really drunk on vodka, I had been eating Jelly Bellies earlier that night. As I was puking in the sink, I looked down and saw an awesome rainbow. I remember taking a fraction of a second to appreciate it before the next round of calling up dinosaurs began.

Now you bastards made me want some more. And the popcorn ones are great.

[quote name='Gycot']Of their "gross" flavors, soap is oddly tasty.[/QUOTE]

Spinach is awesome and should be available to purchase on its own.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']Do the Hawaiian Punch flavored ones even exist anymore? God I love those...[/QUOTE]

They pop up around Easter and then disappear.

I can't believe this thread got to 2 pages and no mention of juicy pear!

Actually a funny story. I heard once that buttered popcorn was actually one of the most popular flavors (2nd most popular in fact, behind pear). I did not believe this as I can't see how one would like a popcorn jelly bean. Anyways I went to the store one day and they have the jelly bean section where they have all the flavors segregated into bins. I look to see which appears to be the most popular by judging how depleted each flavor is. The one with the least amount remaining was pear, and lo and behold the next most depleted flavor was popcorn! Go figure.

Ruahrc

[quote name='KingofGames']The 99c Only Stores around here get bags of Belly Flops (the "jacked up" Jelly Belly's) all the time. Check your local stores! You can find locations on their website, http://www.99only.com/.[/QUOTE]

Damn. Closest stores are all 160-180 miles away. I guess if we ever go to Dallas I'll have to try and find those stores.

I hate the jalapeno and licorice flavors. And cotton candy. And cream soda. Island Punch is good though.

Guy at work buys the generic sams's club version of these, but I don't think they're actually cheaper than what the guys are posting here for the belly flops.

[quote name='HydroX']What? Cotton Candy and Cream Soda are awesome.[/QUOTE]

Blaugh - I hate those flavors. If I run across a good deal on either flavor, I will definitely pass it your way...

[quote name='Jerajdai']Blaugh - I hate those flavors. If I run across a good deal on either flavor, I will definitely pass it your way...[/QUOTE]

Your loss!

Any deal on any flavor, really... I don't discriminate unless it's coconut. Yuck.

bread's done
Back