Jellyfish 24/7 w/ Outwit (win $10+)

DrNo

CAGiversary!
I've written about Jellyfish in the past, but only when they do something totally new. This week they made two BIG changes.

1) Their Smack of the Day is now 24/7, allowing people to get redonkulous deals late night. To get an idea what kind of deals are available, check it out here: Past Deals, you'll notice that GAMING deals are listed for every night at 12AM CST... Niiiiice.

2) They run a contest called Outwit after every "Smack", roughly ever 30mins-1hour. This game gives people a chance to win at least $10 from a pot that can grow to a much larger number (the biggest so far has been $150).

If you do sign up or have already, add me to your Buddy list on Jellyfish and let me know that you are a CAG and lets use it to our advantage. Post here and if we get enough people, we can start coordinate product suggestions to increase the "smacks" to more video game related products.

Jellyfish Sign-Up (referral, appreciated)
Jellyfish Sign-Up (non-referral)

Outwit is up to $50 now. . . .and im only at 2 points . . :whistle2:D Anwyays guys, along with DrNo, I recommend this site. Awesome deals,.

I'll third that recommendation, since 24/7 went up yesterday I've been checking back periodically... saw someone win $120 yesterday, and 7 hours of gaming deals from 12 AM CST - 7 AM CST is worth looking at... some decent stuff mixed in, although it's kinda slow then since it's a 7 hour block (Super Paper Mario was dropping at 50 cents per minute), but still... good stuff.

[quote name='AnotherStereotype']worth looking at... some decent stuff mixed in, although it's kinda slow...[/QUOTE]

They still do their regular Smack Shows that go allot faster and most of the time have video games in them from 1PM CST to 2PM CST.

Is FJBros a CAG? He is way to hyperactive in that thing, I think he won the $120 cause everyone one else was asleep. ;)

If all the CAGs would mention who they were and we could establish a room for our selfs, we could skew things in our favor and help each other out during the Outwit games. :)

bread's done
Back