Jennifer Love Hewitt considering Playboy

Ikohn4ever

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Star magazine says now that Hollywood good girl Jennifer Love Hewitt is seriously considering an offer from Playboy to pose nude because she feels she is losing film roles because of her image. Hewitt has always been very clear that she would never pose naked for any magazine or role, but her career is mired in TV movies and low-rated dramas, and at age 26, the time may finally be right. A source tells Star:

"She told me that maybe a sexy magazine layout with her showing her assets might give her a little edgier image and she might be considered for a femme fatale role."

I dont think it will help much but I am all for it

[quote name='Brak']She doesn't have a career anymore... so, no surprise.[/QUOTE]I actually saw one episode of Ghost Whisperer while I was in Mexico. Let me tell you, not everything is "better than nothing". :cry:

[quote name='Brak']She doesn't have a career anymore... so, no surprise.[/QUOTE]
actually I am pretty sure Ghost Whisper is doing well. I saw 2 episodes, but wasn't interested in the show. Pretty much the same shit as medium, which I didn't care for either.

And about fucking time is right

[quote name='docvinh']About fucking time! I've been dying to see dem tig ol bitties![/QUOTE]

same.. since 6th grade

She is smoking hot and was in Can't Hardly Wait - the best teen movie ever. If she does nothing else ever again it's still more than most actresses.

EDIT: Smoking. Hot.

lol Ghost Whisperer is garbage, I saw 3 episodes and what a waste. Just like do Anne Hathaway did, show your boobs in an indie film
icon14.gif

[quote name='Stice']Playboy messes with their pictures too much. [/QUOTE]

Agreed. Maxim and Stuff is better even without nudity IMO.

I could definitely dig a JLove spread. I think a spread in maxim, FHM, stuff would probably be better though for her career, edgy but not revealing.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Agreed. Maxim and Stuff is better even without nudity IMO.[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure that Maxim, Stuff and FHM all airbrush their pictures. All magazines that show skin do.

[quote name='capitalist_mao']I'm pretty sure that Maxim, Stuff and FHM all airbrush their pictures. All magazines that show skin do.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but no magazine does it more than Playboy.

Bout time, but I think it will be one of those things were you like yes alright. then you see it and you go oh I wonder what the joke of the month is. Not saying shes not pretty but she pushing 30 that almost keeps her from being in the mag.

[quote name='Graystone']Bout time, but I think it will be one of those things were you like yes alright. then you see it and you go oh I wonder what the joke of the month is. Not saying shes not pretty but she pushing 30 that almost keeps her from being in the mag.[/QUOTE]

Pushing 30? She's only 26!

don't get overly excited.

the exact same rumors came out 3 years ago (when i was a senior)

i said if she did it it'd be the first copy of playboy i bought when/after i turned eighteen

about a month later the story was retracted, stating that she wouldn't do the spread because (quoting, but paraphrased nonetheless) "she wanted her photographs to be natural, and wouldn't allow the playboy to touch her up. playboy insisted, so she rejected the offer"

granted, it'll still be the first copy i've bought if she does it, i'm standing true to that. but the rumor's come about, so we'll have to see.

(and yes, it was big enough news to me that i remember the "reason for rejection" haha.)

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Pushing 30? She's only 26![/QUOTE]

Were talking in playboy terms not normal terms. Remember playboy terms so yes what I said originally is correct. ;)

[quote name='Graystone']Were talking in playboy terms not normal terms. Remember playboy terms so yes what I said originally is correct. ;)[/QUOTE]

While I agree that for Playmate 26 is getting up there in age, but she'd do a "celebrity" pictorial which means she could be 50 and still be eligible for the mag. A bunch of older (old enough to my mother) women have been in Playboy (Nancy Sinatra, Reagan's daughter ... Jose Cancesco's ex wife?). If it's a "celeb", Playboy doesn't care ... I think if there was enough demand, they'd have Bea Arthur in there.

[quote name='bradr']While I agree that for Playmate 26 is getting up there in age, but she'd do a "celebrity" pictorial which means she could be 50 and still be eligible for the mag. A bunch of older (old enough to my mother) women have been in Playboy (Nancy Sinatra, Reagan's daughter ... Jose Cancesco's ex wife?). If it's a "celeb", Playboy doesn't care ... I think if there was enough demand, they'd have Bea Arthur in there.[/QUOTE]

Mmmmm, Bea Arthur. :drool:

I really don't think she's that attractive. I mean, sure, I'd fuck her because she is who she is...but she's slightly above average (imo). Then again, imo one of her music singles didn't sound too bad (forgot the name of it).

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']I really don't think she's that attractive. I mean, sure, I'd fuck her because she is who she is...but she's slightly above average (imo).[/QUOTE]

Classy.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']I really don't think she's that attractive. I mean, sure, I'd fuck her because she is who she is...but she's slightly above average (i.[/QUOTE]

Agree'd

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Yeah, but no magazine does it more than Playboy.[/QUOTE]
Yes, but Playboy shows nips and snatch, that's the big difference ;)

This will do about as much for JLH's career as it did for Alyssa Milano. Absolutely nothing.

But the fact that this was reported in Star makes this whole conversation null and void.

[quote name='daphatty']This will do about as much for JLH's career as it did for Alyssa Milano. Absolutely nothing.

But the fact that this was reported in Star makes this whole conversation null and void.[/QUOTE]
When did Milano pose for playboy? I knew she did some softcore movies (which are fantastic by the way ;) ) but I never knew she was in playboy.

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']I could definitely dig a JLove spread. I think a spread in maxim, FHM, stuff would probably be better though for her career, edgy but not revealing.[/QUOTE]

She's done spreads in those magazines before.

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']I could definitely dig a JLove spread. I think a spread in maxim, FHM, stuff would probably be better though for her career, edgy but not revealing.[/QUOTE]
FHM, Stuff and Maxim are about as edgy as going to the mall.

bread's done
Back