Jennifer Love Hewitt considering Playboy

Ain't gonna happen.....Star magazine? Pretty unreliable source it seems to me. How would this further her career? Unless she wanted some starring roles in Poison Ivy 4 or some other B-Movie. That said I'd be all for it.

[quote name='javeryh']She is smoking hot and was in Can't Hardly Wait - the best teen movie ever. If she does nothing else ever again it's still more than most actresses.

EDIT: Smoking. Hot.
[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Dream come true.

She was the poster girl for my dorm room.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Pushing 30? She's only 26![/QUOTE]

How old were Tia Carrere and Kristy Swanson when they posed?

I love people who say she's average or not that pretty when in reality if you met her she would be the hottest girl you've ever had a conversation with.

[quote name='javeryh']I love people who say she's average or not that pretty when in reality if you met her she would be the hottest girl you've ever had a conversation with.[/QUOTE]

Not even close. The two universities I've been to have far more attractive girls than her in my opinion, but it's all what you like in your women.

I think she is really hot. The regrettable part is she resembles my younger cousin a lot so I feel sorta off about looking at her pics in a sexual way... haha

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']I could definitely dig a JLove spread. I think a spread in maxim, FHM, stuff would probably be better though for her career, edgy but not revealing.[/QUOTE]

I don't remember which month it was but in the last year maxim did have a JLove spread and it was nice. :drool:

[quote name='The Successful Dropout'].but she's slightly above average (imo). [/QUOTE]

Dude isn't the average female in this country like 5'4" and 170 pounds or something? She's way above average...unless you meant average for movie/TV stars.

[quote name='Backlash']Dude isn't the average female in this country like 5'4" and 170 pounds or something? She's way above average...unless you meant average for movie/TV stars.[/QUOTE]

I think its more like 5'6" and the weight seems way too high.

[quote name='Trakan']Star? Isn't that as credible as the Enquirer?[/QUOTE]

omg Trakan your avatar and sig....let me tell you....I know that sketch that Conan did and there is this one girl dressed in old time garb that Conan is trying to hit on during that sketch..........she is the most beautiful creature I have ever laid eyes on......Conan knew it too.....It's crazy when you remember a girl from a late night sketch that aired yearssss ago.....shes that banging

[quote name='greendj27']I think its more like 5'6" and the weight seems way too high.[/QUOTE]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height

I was just about right with the height, but I guess I was high on the weight. Seems like America is full of overweight people though. And JLH is still above average in looks, which was my point.

I love JLove, but I don't think she'll do the nekkid thing right now.

Then again, didn't her production company pick up the rights to a story about a small town girl who ran a prostitution ring?

[quote name='jer7583']I think she is really hot. The regrettable part is she resembles my younger cousin a lot so I feel sorta off about looking at her pics in a sexual way... haha[/QUOTE]

Dude... can I 'meet' your cousin? :bouncy: :lol:

bread's done
Back