Jessica Simpson has gotten ...

Oh I love hanging out with her, but it's important to have time to yourself and your friends in any relationship or marriage.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Oh I love hanging out with her, but it's important to have time to yourself and your friends in any relationship or marriage.[/quote]

When your relationship turns into a family your weekend friends become monthly. Get used to it now, oh yea and your unmarried friends wont understand.

Thankfully I have no desire to have children, and I'm 30 so I'm doubting that will change. Marriage with out kids is easier to keep the weekly nights out going--several of my friends are married. We usually hang out Friday nights and their wives have girl's night out.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Thankfully I have no desire to have children, and I'm 30 so I'm doubting that will change. Marriage with out kids is easier to keep the weekly nights out going--several of my friends are married. We usually hang out Friday nights and their wives have girl's night out.[/quote]

This is why the next generation will face another Caliphate and end up paying dhimmi. And the . . . "not your friends again" didn't seem to start until year 2 or 3 of marriage, or more accurately, when our friends had kids (we were last to have kids).

[quote name='h3llbring3r']This is why the next generation will face another Caliphate and end up paying dhimmi. [/QUOTE]

English please? :D

And the . . . "not your friends again" didn't seem to start until year 2 or 3 of marriage, or more accurately, when our friends had kids (we were last to have kids).

Yeah, I could see things changing once most my circle of friends have kids. Of course with my career I move a lot and will be having to make new friends again this summer anyway.

With myself, I'm in no hurry to get married. Not religious and I don't want kids so it doesn't make a lot of sense. Current relationship has little long-term potential anyway as my girlfriend is pretty sure she wants to move back to Taiwan in the next couple of years and I have no desire to move there.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Way to derail a thread with your marriage talk, assholes.[/QUOTE]

Serially. This thread is about fat chicks and fat chicks only. Though I suppose most married women are fat chicks.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I just want to know if he thinks 125 is fat, is 250 Nimitz-class to him?[/QUOTE]

I still want to know where you are pulling this 125 from, please tell me your source isn't other people here on CAG. She looks to be at *least* 140+.

Two incomes are better then one. Especially in this current economy.

Oh and Jessica is still hawt even if she is starting to power down subs and twinkies Dragon Lord Frodo style.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Two incomes are better then one. Especially in this current economy.
[/QUOTE]

True, but that doesn't require marriage. Can just live together, or just get a roommate to split rent/mortgage and utilities.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Way to derail a thread with your marriage talk, assholes.[/quote]

Fat and Marriage do go hand in hand, ask any Dr. in Bariatrics.

I would wreck this for the whole two minutes I would last inside of it.
JessicaSimpson_TheseBoots_hkb1.jpg

[quote name='tiredfornow']I would wreck this for the whole two minutes I would last inside of it.[/quote]

Give me 30 seconds. In and out with no witnesses. She wouldn't even have to stop washing the car.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I would wreck this for the whole two minutes I would last inside of it.
JessicaSimpson_TheseBoots_hkb1.jpg
[/quote]
She doesn't have much an ass in those photos. At least that won't be a problem now.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Two incomes are better then one. Especially in this current economy.

Oh and Jessica is still hawt even if she is starting to power down subs and twinkies Dragon Lord Frodo style.[/quote]

LOL!!!!

I don't think some CAG members know who that is,,,,

[quote name='Xevious']LOL!!!!

I don't think some CAG members know who that is,,,,[/QUOTE]

Which is a shame. A crying shame.
Because Dragon Lord Frodo, the simple mention of him can derail a thread if they know how mighty that supreme being of pure fat was.

Dragon Lord Frodo

/killthread

[quote name='h3llbring3r']This is why the next generation will face another Caliphate and end up paying dhimmi. And the . . . "not your friends again" didn't seem to start until year 2 or 3 of marriage, or more accurately, when our friends had kids (we were last to have kids).[/QUOTE]

You don't pay dhimmi. Dhimmi is the state of being a non-Muslim under Muslim rule. The tax imposed on those persons is jizya.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jizya

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Which is a shame. A crying shame.
Because Dragon Lord Frodo, the simple mention of him can derail a thread if they know how mighty that supreme being of pure fat was.

Dragon Lord Frodo

/killthread[/QUOTE]

Bitchnipplepinch.jpg

DLF is Jessica Simpson!

Holy crap. I was just about to go to bed. Now I'm going to have nightmares!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='epobirs']You don't pay dhimmi. Dhimmi is the state of being a non-Muslim under Muslim rule. The tax imposed on those persons is jizya.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jizya[/quote]

Ah, you are correct. Dhimmi tax is called jizya! . . . . and knowing is half the battle.

http://www.dhimmi.com/dhimmi_overview.htm

RE: The picture above

I make that face sometimes, and when I make it is exactly why that picture is incredibly disturbing.

She isn't morbidly obese, but she sure is hell isn't thin. We've all fucked a fatty at one point, but that doesn't mean we found it attractive in daylight sober as the pope.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Shit happens. Really big shit. It doesn't even look right on her, man.

PM me those pics and we can exchange for some recent ones!

115 is borderline fat for a 5'6"+ girl.

He can have her after I get my Macbook. I love being a dude cause when I leave her I can push her by her face and say "THIS SHIT BELONGS TO ME, YOU fuckING OAF" and ain't shit she can do about it cause she's too fat to do anything.[/quote]
Oh fuck dude... that's messed up. She used to be mad hawt. =( My boner weeps for you.

[quote name='epobirs']This is hilarious.

Even if you're an Obamton true believer, why does this stop us from noticing when someone has plainly gained a lot of weight? Especially someone whose celebrity is largely ties to their physical appearance? Jessica is now a size 2? What was she in 'The Dukes of Hazzard,' a negative 5? This is a confusing scale.

And it isn't so much about the weight as the change. If she'd always been a little chubby, like a Wynonna Judd, it would be a different issue.[/quote]
Womens' clothing sizes are on a sliding scale. A size 6 now isn't what it was 20 years ago. The fatter bitches get, the larger the size becomes while staying the same number.
In mens' clothes, the size is the size in inches, done. However, how many women want to be reminded that their waist is a 36 and their ass is bigger yet? A size 6 sounds much nicer.

people gain weight, whats the big deal here?
and she is not fat, she just needs to work out more, thats all.

see she used xto absolutely dead sexy, and i agree that alot of you guys are blowing this totally out of proportion, sure she gained a few pounds, who cares?? i'd still plough her, know who else was damn good lookin? Catherine Zet Jones form the time of the Mask of Zorro

[quote name='seanr1221']I showed these pics to 6 girls. All of them said she's fat.[/quote]
Don't you know that women love to criticize other women?

Chris Rock was right, women hate other women. You never hear guys talking about what one of their friends is wearing or some shit.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Ah, you are correct. Dhimmi tax is called jizya! . . . . and knowing is half the battle.
[/quote]

Sweet. Tax day will be bukkake day.

She may look like she's packing six pounds of meat into a five pound sausage skin, but I still think she looks hot. As for the belt; that's to hide the muffin top so I give it high points as camouflage.

[quote name='tiredfornow']
jessica-simpson-pink-bikini-cabo-an.gif

She never had an ass, but always had a nice set of jubblees. Too bad she's fat as fuck now. :([/quote]

NO I liked her tight little culo, it wasn't perfect but I hate, HATE, HATE a Beyonce/J-Lo/Kardashian ass. Something in the middle is much nicer.

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']Beyonce has an ass? o_O;

J-Lo and Kim? Definitely but I have yet to discover this illusive Beyonce buttocks.[/quote]

Her's more wide than apple.
beyonce_butt.jpg

Beyonce+Ass+25204.jpg

Beyonce1.jpg

The size where reverse cow-girl is painful is where it's too big.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Her's more wide than apple.
beyonce_butt.jpg

Beyonce+Ass+25204.jpg

Beyonce1.jpg

The size where reverse cow-girl is painful is where it's too big.[/quote]

hello-hi-76.jpg

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']What the fuck is wrong with America.

fucking super-thin obsession makes me sick.

I hate you all.[/QUOTE]

I'm only guessing that you are a fat person/obese?

Personally I don't mind a little bit of fat. I don't need a super in shape/skinny girl. I like average. I mean it doesn't hurt if she has a great body. I like it all the same.

[quote name='pimpinc333']I'm only guessing that you are a fat person/obese? [/QUOTE]

I'm guessing that you're a stupid asshole for being so presumptuous. Do you also assume that all gay rights activists are gay, or that all civil rights activists in the 60s were black? How about that thread about RE5 being racist? Are all the people claiming that it's racially insensitive black? Seriously, get AIDS forever.

5' 10", ~180, stocky. I have nothing to hide, you ignorant prick.

Personally I don't mind a little bit of fat. I don't need a super in shape/skinny girl. I like average. I mean it doesn't hurt if she has a great body. I like it all the same.
What most people in the US consider "average," is usually unhealthily thin.

bread's done
Back