Jet.com New Customer Offers

GBKeroberos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
EDIT: "NEWTOJET" is dead. "SAVE15NOW" gives you $15 off a $50 order. Credit to Hai Buchou for the find.

White DS4 $29.99 after coupon, must add $5 of filler ($35 total).

https://jet.com/product/Sony-Dualshock-4-Controller-Glacier-White-PS4/2f00b50e2ae6458089c5aecca1fe6b8b

Red DS4 $29.99 after coupon, must add $5 of filler ($35 total).

https://jet.com/product/Sony-DualShock-4-Wireless-Controller-Magma-Red/1db7968f997343f6a65f4bdc05b69d17

EDIT 2: Possible 20% off first-time purchase codes, courtesy of asspickle, RPGamer246 and Master Shake: SAVE20, APPLE20, SAVE20, ANDROID20 (maximum discount of $50?).

Just as an FYI, try not to abuse the first-time customer thing. People have had their accounts disabled or their billing address blacklisted.

Bloodborne has extra savings when you add to cart, becoming $24.99, and "SAVE15NOW" brings it down to $9.99. Credit to Jay.

Umpteenth Edit: Other code seems to be dead, but it looks like "NEWTOJET" still works. $20 off $50 for first-time customers.

Use code "NEWTOJET" to get $20 off $50 for first-time customers. 

Edit: $25 off $50 with code JETCOMSAVE2. Credit to dreamer131313 for the find.

Glacier White DualShock 4 is listed at $52.15, so $32.15 after coupon. 

Free shipping for orders above $35 (calculated before promo code). No tax for California, not sure about other states.

A bit better than BB/Walmart's Black Friday price of $39.99 plus tax. Free shipping for orders above $35 (calculated before promo code). No tax for California, not sure about other states.

Next best deal I know of is $39.99 plus tax at BB/Walmart on Black Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you guys pretty famliar with JET?  Not sure how i feel about giving them my cc, was hoping they would take Paypal.

How reputable is this company? compared to Amazon (been using for so many years, love the customer support).

Are you guys pretty famliar with JET? Not sure how i feel about giving them my cc, was hoping they would take Paypal.

How reputable is this company? compared to Amazon (been using for so many years, love the customer support).
They are pretty new, but are backed by some some pretty big financial companies and venture capitalists. I posted the below link a couple days ago. Take note they don't have any warehouses, so your order is actually fulfilled by companies like DeepDiscount and Toys R Us.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ryanmac/2015/11/24/jet-com-ceo-new-350-million-round-from-fidelity-was-clean-deal/

Are you guys pretty famliar with JET? Not sure how i feel about giving them my cc, was hoping they would take Paypal.

I think you can feel safe giving them money. They actually have ads all over the TV. They aren't a top tier retailer, but it's a large endeavor, so you should feel some comfort in their ability to deliver. I have no idea about customer support, but most big retailers can't get that right either, so it shouldn't be the end all be all.

Hmmm...my white ds4 says scheduled delivery of today, but on FedEx it states "shipping label created" and no tracking info.

I got my two orders today, A DS4 and a office chair. They sent me the wrong color (navy, ordered black) but its not a big deal to me.

Hmmm...my white ds4 says scheduled delivery of today, but on FedEx it states "shipping label created" and no tracking info.
My tracking info they gave me was incorrect, my tracking info they gave me in the email just says "shipping information sent" but I just received it today. I looked up the tracking info on the package and it was a different # that was to the same city (which is not even near where I live) but actually had correct information as far as it being shipped and being out for delivery

Looks like I waited to long to take advantage of the coupon deal towards Rise of the Tomb Raider. They are wanting $72.89 now! I'll wait for a better deal.

Did a quick search and looks like Xbox one only, Annnnd Xbox looks to have sold out. Might comeback it looks like a few other deals did

I got my $40 Halo Master Chief Xbox One controller yesterday. It was packed very well and the controller box was sealed and in perfect condition.  I wouldn't hesitate to order from Jet again if the price is right.

Is the newtojet  promo code the best and only code to use on COD BOPS 3?

I just wanted to make sure there was nothing else before I order.

Thanks

Looks like I waited to long to take advantage of the coupon deal towards Rise of the Tomb Raider. They are wanting $72.89 now! I'll wait for a better deal.
i just placed the order for it...

Price Subtotal $52.49

Extra Savings $0.00

NEWTOJET -$20.00

Shipping Fee FREE

Order Total $32.49

created my new account, will shop again on JET.com if this turns out to be a good experience like most of you guys here! HOPE SO!

My order's getting shipped back to sender. USPS f'd up. I contacted Jet they said they'll see what they can do and call me back

Bleh...no controller in my mailbox.
Wonder if either Jet lost the package after labeling it or FedEx did -.-
Probably FedEx f-up. They were supposed to deliver my package on Saturday, but the stupid delivery guy put wrong address for some stupid reason, even after I called CS and they told me the the exact address I have on file is correct.
On top of that, now I have to wait for them to redeliver again until TUESDAY because they apparantly don't do home deliveries on Monday. SMH.

my JET order says shipped.  But when i tried to track my order, FedEx shows no such tracking number.  Should I be worried? it says shipped on 11/24.

my JET order says shipped. But when i tried to track my order, FedEx shows no such tracking number. Should I be worried? it says shipped on 11/24.
It could be that the company created a shipping label and got your stuff all prepped to go out before the Thanksgiving break. I don't know how the FedEx operations are, but Monday, they should be completely back to normal after the holidays. So I'd wait until at least after today to see if it finally shows up in the FedEx system once most of their drivers are back on the road.

stupid jet/toysrus/fedex!!!

The 20th Anniversary Edition Dualshock 4 box is completely destroyed. I can just imagine that the controller was bounced around and crushed.

I just want to point out that I was the first one to point out that the red controller was $28 shipped.

Please rescind your thank you and give it to me.

Also, if anyone wants to give me a "cookie" that would be nice, too.

Thanks.
then u r my brada too lol

Received my white DS4 today. DS4 was shipped in a bubble mailer. Box is torn with additional creases on the sides. Order was filled by Electrogems using USPS.

Received my white DS4 today. DS4 was shipped in a bubble mailer. Box is torn with additional creases on the sides. Order was filled by Electrogems using USPS.
I have seen a lot of bubble mailers lately from various places I've ordered from online. Luckily, so far, the things inside haven't been damaged. The boxes they come in within the mailer have been dented and damaged although. Guess they are just cheap and quick to use, maybe even cheaper to send but I haven't been to happy with all my stuff coming in them.

Same, bubble mailer. Package had some dents in the corners, but everything else was fine.

Annoys me they charge extra for the colors. I get if its a LE design but $5 more for non-black? Especially on blue/red which aren't even ALL RED OR BLUE like the white one is all white.

I was surprised to receive a $20 off $50 coupon in the post today. I tried, it doesn't stack with NEW2JET. And there are so many items on their exclusion list now. They've definitely caught on.

Just got shipped notice Rise of Tomb Raider

"Your item(s) have shipped. Fulfilled by: UnbeatableSale.com"

i just placed the order for it...

Price Subtotal $52.49

Extra Savings $0.00

NEWTOJET -$20.00

Shipping Fee FREE

Order Total $32.49

created my new account, will shop again on JET.com if this turns out to be a good experience like most of you guys here! HOPE SO!

My Red Dualshock arrived today via FedEx. It was in well packed box so no issues with damage etc. I am a little annoyed that the following was printed below my address: "S79-261-607 X 1 SONY DLSHK 4 WL CNTRLR PS4 RED". I don't see why that was necessary.

There wasn't an invoice so I'm still not sure who actually fulfilled it as the website gives no indication either. However, I don't really care since I got my item for a great price.

stupid jet/toysrus/fedex!!!

The 20th Anniversary Edition Dualshock 4 box is completely destroyed. I can just imagine that the controller was bounced around and crushed.
As an employee for a major delivery company, you should probably be throwing the blame towards the shipper. Unless you work for a delivery company, you have no idea what kind of process these packages go through. I have noticed shippers have been really lax lately when shipping packages. Especially Amazon, evidently they think putting 2 pieces of tape on a 75 lbs box is sufficient.

bread's done
Back