Jewelz23?

Nathan_Sama

CAGiversary!
Back in May, scuba t (a CAG) and I both won a $20 gift card for Gamestop from Jewelz23 on this thread http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181826

Neither of us got our giftcard.
I understand that you guys enter a majority of his contests before and those that won from him before actually got what they won.
I send him info on 5/3 and the last time he logged on was 5/14 so he had to have read the message.

What do I do?
Just forget about it?
Pursue it?

Send an e-mail or PM if you can but I'm pretty sure that user is done with CAG so he or she doesn't care anymore.

[quote name='Hostile']Send an e-mail or PM if you can but I'm pretty sure that user is done with CAG so he or she doesn't care anymore.[/quote]
I've tried that and he/she never replied.

I won a giftcard from him and I got it in the mail. Shortly after this he shut down his forum and never logged on to CAG again. I wonder what happened.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I won a giftcard from him and I got it in the mail. Shortly after this he shut down his forum and never logged on to CAG again. I wonder what happened.[/quote]Same here.
Thats one of the real reasons I posted this.

Well what else can you do to pursue? It was a user-made contest and he or she is under no obligation if that user doesn't even visit CAG anymore.

bread's done
Back