JFJ Easy Pro Resurfacer - Anyone have experience?

savagepastry

CAGiversary!
Hey.

I was just wondering if anyone owns/has used the JFC easy pro resurfacer for game/dvd resurfacing, and how it stacks up. I know that hollywoods and gamecrazies use the next-step-up model, but the 200 dollar version appears to have a very similar pedigree. I know the version hollywood uses does a great job.

Any feedback would be vastly appreciated. Thank you!

My hollywood uses a damn disc doctor, which while it can fix discs enough to be readable, makes them look horrible.

That's incredible. You have my utmost condolences because those things are about as useful to fix discs as a toaster oven.

JFJ machines are ok, all I can say is your gonna get what you pay for. There are better machines out there but they usually range $700+. If your going to just do a few disc every now and then, then it would probably be an ok machine. According to there site they offer 30 day money back guarantee so if you don't like it you would probably just be out on shipping costs.

I need to resurface a ton of former rentals, actually, so it'll get a lot of use, though not enough to offset a 700 dollar price-point. It never ceases to amaze me what some people are capable of doing to a rented disc. I'm certain that aircraft have landed safely on some of these.

I have one and it damaged some rare ff7 cds. I am trying to return it and they are not replying to my emails anymore. i heard the simo machine is better

bread's done
Back