Join Gamefly through me and ill pay you!!!

Joda84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
If you have not used Gamefly yet and you want to try it out then please go through me. If I see that you are on your first paid month I will Paypal ya $15. Just go here http://friends.GameFly.com/r/36a0c5043b77102a919d and you can either refer friends so you can earn a Wii or just click refer friends later. So pretty much, after you do your trial and you start your first month, I will paypal ya $15. I need 1 more please. :lol:

Just for new members, so you can get free Gamefly. It is only for new members. The above link is only through Gamefly so no worries of 3rd parties.

Hook me up CAGs.

Ok , the fine print was a little confusing, but it looks like you have to keep your subscription for 2 months to get the wii but the people under you only have to sign up for one month....

[quote name='Psy890']Ok , the fine print was a little confusing, but it looks like you have to keep your subscription for 2 months to get the wii but the people under you only have to sign up for one month....[/quote]

I pm'd ya.

Offer still good if anyone wants free Gamefly time and wants to help me.

They just changed the rules again...

4) Your friends must be first time GameFly customers, and they must remain paid members for a minimum of 2 monthly membership fee charges. Referring existing GameFly members won't help you get your reward, though it's nice to let them know about the program.

[quote name='Joda84']If you have not used Gamefly yet and you want to try it out then please go through me. If I see that you are on your first paid month I will Paypal ya $15. Just go here http://friends.GameFly.com/r/36a0c5043b77102a919d and you can either refer friends so you can earn a Wii or just click refer friends later. So pretty much, after you do your trial and you start your first month, I will paypal ya $15. I need 1 more please. :lol:

Just for new members, so you can get free Gamefly. It is only for new members. The above link is only through Gamefly so no worries of 3rd parties.

Hook me up CAGs.[/quote]

Bump, I just need one more woohoo, please help me out.

Seriously...you still haven't completed it. You said you'd do an offer on top of paying me to do the gamefly thing for you...I checked with the site and you haven't submitted a manual credit request like you said you would. C'mon man

bread's done
Back