Join mypoints as a referal, get $5 worth of points for $20 purchase.

Anexanhume

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I've tried a variety of referral/points/survey websites and they all turn me off because they usually require you to go their site to access ways to earn points, and you only get points if you actually qualify for surveys.

With mypoints, they'll send you ad e-mails where you can click to see the ad for 5 points, or survey e-mails, where you get 50 points or more for successfully completing it, or ten points for failing. I setup a g-mail filter and it's easy for them to skip my inbox and I just check the folder they go into. It's often very easy to qualify out of surveys and usually takes a whole lot less time than actually completing one. I probably spend 5 minutes a day doing their stuff and usually end up with $100 in amazon gift cards every year (adding purchases and promotional offers).

$50 amazon gift cards are 7500 points, so with the referral image below, you can see you get $5 worth of points for just joining and spending $20 bucks.

6oIzlQT.png

A lot of the major retailers also do points per dollar with online shopping. Best buy is typically 5 points per dollar (around 3% return), and gamestop is usually 2 to 5 points per dollar.

They also do bonus point promotions for things like the mypoints anniversary and your join anniversary. I've completed two such offers where I had to spend $10 once, and $20 the other time and both gave me 500 bonus points.

I use this all the time for best buy in-store pickup to stack on rewardzone and credit card rewards points.

You can get wal mart, gamestop and best buy gift cards in $25 and $50 denominations (along with many others).

I've been a member since 2008 and earned about $350 in amazon gift cards:

rljStIP.png

They also have search-bar rewards and a lot of other things like watching ads, printing coupons if you're into those things too.

For a referral, I'll need you to pm your first and last name and your e-mail address. I would only suggest doing this if you're ready to make a $20+ purchase since that is what benefits the joiner most.

Now's a great time to join because of console pre-orders. Best buy is doing 5 points per dollar. A PS4 would be 2k points, which is about $13 back. Wal-Mart is doing 8 points per dollar, so a PS4 would be 3.2K points, or $20 worth of points.

Also, since this original posting I've earned another $50 amazon certificate and am back at 2600 points. Amazon $25 is 3950 and I'll at least hit that before black friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back