Join: Official 360Elite4Free/3604Free Conga**Now Including Kinect** Regular Rotations

With the new price drop you should be able to get your 360 for a lot less. The site hasn't been updated yet, but when it is expect to get all of your greens from this thread, or at least close to all of them.

I'll edit the OP when I've got some time at home tomorrow with the new referral requirements due to the new price drop...assuming they've updated. In the meantime, sign up with confidence under the new conga leaders. I'm sure they'd appreciate it a whole big bunch.

You'll be in the right place once the green is confirmed. Rotation is set. Fear not, you won't get shoved to the immediate bottom.

Added into the rotation. Good luck and please don't go to far because if you don't show up every now and then to at least answer a PM, you will be removed from the list.

Hay, guise, since this is looking pretty legit, I have a quick question before I sign up. Are there any offers that you don't have to give out, like, a credit card or any personal information? That'd really help my paranoia before finishing my registration.

is this still pretty active? i'm thinking about doing it, but i'm afraid about activity.

i guess it doesn't really matter. not much to lose, eh?

bread's done
Back