Join: Official 360Elite4Free/3604Free Conga**Now Including Kinect** Regular Rotations

The easiest way to PM is to click on the person's name (above their avatar, on the left), to bring down a tab, then click send a private message. You can also hunt them down in the Member List tab up top.

so, if i get in this, all i have to do is go to someone elses referral link and complete an offer and i'll get 5 refs?

You sign up under one of the top two referral links, go green, and you'll be placed in the conga where you can get 5 free refs. However, you won't get them immediately, you get them as people sign up under you (when it's your turn at the top), just like you have done to get into the conga.

I've sent everyone in this conga, excluding a couple of people who continue to bump this thread, a PM asking whether they still want to do this or whether they're done. I think it's unfair to people trying to get into the conga and those who are waiting for their turn if someone is done or no longer participating for whatever reason, but their link is still here. I'll try to continue to rotate the thread on a timely basis, sorry I've been slipping a little lately.

I may place a semi-suspension on some of these folks if they don't get back to me within a couple of weeks.

bread's done
Back