Join Swagbucks and start earning Amazon gift cards! Goozex, Giftmonkey

hey i signed up under your 360elite4free account, would it be possible for you to give me an amazon gift card worth $26 instead of pay pal?

Basically I am only dealing with CAGs who have traded items with other CAG members in the trading forum. When you trade tangible items with others you get feedback.

[quote name='1trueshad0w']Would you be interested if I completed an offer for you?[/quote]

read the OP. I'm getting tired of answering the same questions multiple times from several different people.

I am trying to get an iTouch. But I can't do an offer because I have no money and I can't do it. So I will have to find a away to get it. But I do need 5 referrals please.

kshlove, i might be willing to compete a referral from you in exchange for the $26 via paypal, however, what security do I have, that you will pay me when I sign up under your referral?

[quote name='odom4president']kshlove, i might be willing to compete a referral from you in exchange for the $26 via paypal, however, what security do I have, that you will pay me when I sign up under your referral?[/quote]

it's $24 paypal and I am not accepting offers from CAGs with no iTrader feedback.

[quote name='KSHLove']it's $24 paypal and I am not accepting offers from CAGs with no iTrader feedback.[/quote]

what exactly is itrade feedback? and i have traded with someone else on CAGS before (i got $10 for signing up for a megafreebie referral)

[quote name='odom4president']what exactly is itrade feedback? and i have traded with someone else on CAGS before (i got $10 for signing up for a megafreebie referral)[/quote]

the feedback system on CAG. Normally you earn it in the trading forum but I guess people here give out feedback for referrals as well. Sorry I'm only paying those who have 7 or more feedback.

bread's done
Back