Join the CAG Steam Community!

I added a bunch of people on this page, so if you get friend invite from someone named scruffy its me. Will be on during L4D launch.

[quote name='red flare graf']Everybody bought L4D, right? 20 minutes until it's unlocked![/QUOTE]

Still debating whether I should get it on PC or Xbox. Sigh.

[quote name='grndoom']I added a bunch of people on this page, so if you get friend invite from someone named scruffy its me. Will be on during L4D launch.[/quote]

ah, THAT'S who that is. i got a FR from 'Scruffy' and i was very confused. added!

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned earlier in the thread or not, but this group has become somewhat pointless due to the fact that the Steam friends list cannot display what games people are playing (it gives a message like "too many to list"), therefore you cannot join a game that another CAG member is playing.

[quote name='NTolerance']I'm not sure if this has been mentioned earlier in the thread or not, but this group has become somewhat pointless due to the fact that the Steam friends list cannot display what games people are playing (it gives a message like "too many to list"), therefore you cannot join a game that another CAG member is playing.[/quote]

You can do all of that from our Steam community page, not sure if that was mentioned either.

I know this is off topic but I couldn't find anywhere else to post this. I am having trouble starting steam. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the thing at least 3 times and it hasn't worked. Steam just starts up and then crashes a few seconds later. Any tips? I emailed customer support and got no response.

bread's done
Back