Join the CAG Steam Community!

[quote name='Woodlands']"This user has already joined or been invited to all of your groups."

Odd.[/QUOTE]

STEAM CONSPIRES AGAINST ME! I WANT TO BE A PART OF THE GROUP!!

I don't have any invite prompts anywhere...OH! There it is. Just found it. I must have been prompted on a different computer and couldn't find where the invite was buried.

Sorry for the hassle, but thanks! I'm in!

Everyone who said "please" or "thank you" should have received an invite up to this point, except for a couple people who I got that weird error message with, and one guy with a dummy account.

If anything you're making it harder for people to do a check and mass invite by not inviting everyone.

If you need an invite, add me on Steam (user card in my signature) or PM me with your info here. Adding on Steam is faster and I can usually get to you in a few minutes if I'm around. Don't be surprised if I remove you from friends after the invite so I don't fill my list up. Nothing personal!

[quote name='Genocidal']If anything you're making it harder for people to do a check and mass invite by not inviting everyone.
[/QUOTE]

Don't worry. I've started watching this thread and I can tell that many, many others are too. invites tend to go out within 15 minutes for everyone who asks.

bread's done
Back