JOIN THE CHEAPASSGAMER AIM CHATROOM!!!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']If I were invited I wouldn't mind.[/quote]

Thanks Trakan.[/quote]

No Problem.

Hiccup, you have to have AIM. Post your s/n if you do and I'll invite you.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']If I were invited I wouldn't mind.[/quote]

Thanks Trakan.[/quote]

No Problem.

Hiccup, you have to have AIM. Post your s/n if you do and I'll invite you.[/quote]

Anybody have a link to where I can get it and I'll jump on. Nothing to do right now anyhoo.

You need to invite yourself to the chat.

Right click, Send chat invite, and then type in your name. For the chat room, "cheapassgamer".

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']bah... I think I know what the trouble is... my internet sucks![/quote]

I'm on a 4 meg cable running wirelessly through my laptop and everything so far seem fine. Just can't figure out how to get into the room without an invite.

[quote name='Moxio']You need to invite yourself to the chat.

Right click, Send chat invite, and then type in your name. For the chat room, "cheapassgamer".[/quote]

Tried that and I keep getting Sorry, AIM could not join room "Cheapassgamer".
Please try again later.

It also says whenever I try to get in that nobody is in the chat room.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Moxio']I think the chat is done.[/quote]

Huh?? What do you mean, I thought it was 24/7.[/quote]

It's not gone, but it just lagged to hell.

[quote name='Kaijufan']I've gotten kicked out of the chat twice but I've been able to join right after I was kicked out both times.[/quote]
I haven't even been able to get in :( :? :x

bread's done
Back