Joining the "DESPERATE FOR PAYPAL" group :-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Bleedingblackthornedrose']updated. Looking for promo items[/QUOTE]

Noooo there arnt enough promo items to go around! They belong to me! jk jk. In all seriousness I am thankfull there are only a few serious collectors of video game and especially RPG swag around here. Not RPG swag but I got a Can of "Power Up Energy Drink" at the mall today, its some kind of energy drink that has a big Mario on the front.

[quote name='Bleedingblackthornedrose']That's pretty neat :) and.. I wish there were a few more serious collectors just so that it would be easier to OBTAIN a collection of promos lol[/QUOTE]

But what collector would let anything go? I mean maybe on a crazy day one would(like when my fiancee talked me into tossing some stuff out months ago, or when I sold Tales of Destiny 2)but not many have those moments. I wont let myself have another of those moments.

Ahh but see.. some collectors let things go because they:

Have to move
Want other things (new stock)
Move on with their lives (yes .. some people do grow out of videogame memorabilia even though u and I aren't 2 of those people lol)

[quote name='Bleedingblackthornedrose']Ahh but see.. some collectors let things go because they:

Have to move
Want other things (new stock)
Move on with their lives (yes .. some people do grow out of videogame memorabilia even though u and I aren't 2 of those people lol)[/QUOTE]

True, guess there is positive and negative to more collectors around here ;)

Thanks Terra :). PM replied to btw.

Schuerm26- Sorry hun.. I'm not really into that puppet.. I'd be interested in different characters other than Ghaleon.. but not the Ghaleon puppet. Thank you for offering though.

Hey, I have a bunch of promo stuff from during the PS1 RPG days, but most is in storage. However, I did find a couple of interesting things in my stuff here.

-I have a FF7 mousepad that was given away with preorders for FF7 PC at EB. Squaresoft, EB, GameBuyer and Eidos logos are at the bottom.

-Not really a promo item but a black pamphlet that says "Welcome to Saga Frontier" on the front.

If interested, PM me, if not, best of luck to you.

I've got a Pristontale II shirt from E3, along with an Atlus strap that one could use for a DS, PSP, or cell phone. Any interest in the shirt?

This is already assembled (got it that way from Toys R Us) so I'd have to slice some of the glued pieces, but some two sided tape would reassemble nicely.

I also still have that Star Wars Press Kit in my TL :) Shipping would be pretty high on the standee, but the press kit could slide right in with it.

Make me an offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back