Jon Stewart to host Oscars

I wonder if he will make a joke about the president. Now if he AND Tucker Carlson cohosted, then I might watch. Well, at least it isn't Whoopi.

OC

[quote name='OrangeCurtain']Now if he AND Tucker Carlson cohosted, then I might watch.[/QUOTE]
From what I understand, only people that matter were considered.

[quote name='mykevermin']From what I understand, only people that matter were considered.[/QUOTE]

Very nice. :applause: I hope Jon can do better than chris Rock did last year. With no Jude law jokes.

I hate Jon Stewart and all his liberal bullshit on the Daily Show, this is just another reason not to watch the oscars.

I would rather Conan O'brien have hosted, but this is a pretty good choice. Alas, that means were going to get more Daily Show repeats probably.

Jon Stewart is one of the funniest men on television right now. I'm glad to hear that he's hosting the Oscars, even though I still won't watch them.

[quote name='sevdustflyer']I hate Jon Stewart and all his liberal bullshit on the Daily Show, this is just another reason not to watch the oscars.[/QUOTE]

Change 'The Successful Dropout' in your crybaby signature to 'sevdustflyer'.

The Daily Show is one of my favorite TV shows out there, although I liked it more when Steven Colbert was there as well,
good for him since he's the host, but I'll only watch snatches of it, there's no way I'll sit through the whole thing

[quote name='sevdustflyer']I hate Jon Stewart and all his liberal bullshit on the Daily Show, this is just another reason not to watch the oscars.[/QUOTE]

I liked him on Space Ghost Coast to Coast. I'm indifferent to the Daily Show.

The Oscar awards will still be a crappy show. The only way to make it worse is to put it on MTV so they can show a rerun every week.

[quote name='smalien1']somewhat off-topic
Comedy Central has really gone done the shitter- it is all Mad TV reruns all day.[/QUOTE]

As opposed to last year when it was SNL reruns all day.:lol:

bread's done
Back