Jonah Hex Movie Thread

fatherofcaitlyn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
82 (100%)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonah_Hex_(film)

Searchy poo didn't reveal any Jonah Hex threads.

Anyways, there is a Jonah Hex movie coming out.

Good News: Josh Brolin and John Malkovich are in it.

Bad News: Megan Fox is in it.

Hex always struck me as a cool but third tier hero. I could see the movie going either way. If Megan Fox is the focus, it'll reek. If Brolin and Malkovich are the focus, it'll be great.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonah_Hex_(film)

Searchy poo didn't reveal any Jonah Hex threads.

Anyways, there is a Jonah Hex movie coming out.

Good News: Josh Brolin and John Malkovich are in it.

Bad News: Megan Fox is in it.

Hex always struck me as a cool but third tier hero. I could see the movie going either way. If Megan Fox is the focus, it'll reek. If Brolin and Malkovich are the focus, it'll be great.[/QUOTE]

Not many people know who JH is.... I didn't know until I saw those batman:TAS episodes with him.

btw...what happened to the iron man 2 thread?

As expected, this movie only got like 15% on Rotten Tomatoes. But since it's by the same guys that did Crank, Crank 2, and Gamer, I'm not surprised. :p
Is it safe to say if I like those movies will I like Jonah Hex?

they couldnt have chosen a more obscure dc comics character to make a film on? like someone else posted id never heard of him until they did an episode of that cn batman cartoon with him hunting down people for mongul. its a gauranteed bomb not just because of megan fox which oddly enough i feel bad for her because they will probably blame her for the film being shit.

they should have done a green arrow movie instead hes well known enough and his abilities are easy enough to pull off on screen. you know who would have made a badass green arrow when he was younger?
rutger hauer.

[quote name='whoknows']Anyone actually see it? I probably will just because :p[/QUOTE]

just wait till its on hbo in a month or 2.

The runtime on it is 82 minutes, and 8 of that is credits.

Supposedly, it was in the can for quite a while and in trying to make it fit a PG-13 rating, a lot was cut out of it. If you're vaguely interested in it, wait for it to come out on DVD / BR, and hopefully, it'll be an "unrated director's cut" with the missing footage put back in.

I think it's hilarious that one of the only people that gave Jonah Hex a positive review on RT is one of the only people that gave Toy Story 3 a negative review. So newspapers pay people to troll moviegoers now?

bread's done
Back