Jose Cuervo Stuffs.

moleman

CAGiversary!
Direct copy from Slickdeals, but fuck it.

During the Program Period, send a text message with the keyword “1795” to CUERVO (283786) to receive a drink recipe. Once you send the text message, you will receive a bounce back message with a drink recipe, along with a URL link to a website, where you can select one of the Jose Cuervo-branded available items listed on the site. Various items will be posted on the site daily (a day begins at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET), and are available for order that day only while supplies last.

**Void in Texas and Tennessee

http://www.cuervo1795.com/

Choose from
Margarita Glasses
Margarita Pitchers
Margarita Balls
Margarita Shakers
Salt Rimmer
$5 Music Download
$5 Mail-in rebate

Offer good only while supplies last. Limit one (1) item per person/email address/household address per calendar week during the Promotion Period. A calendar week begins at 12:00:00 a.m. ET on Sunday and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on Saturday. Please allow up to 8 weeks for delivery of items to the address entered at time of registration.

[quote name='blissskr']
Jose Cuervo "Legendary Since 1795" Giveaway

OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS​

1. Program Period: Jose Cuervo Text for Recipe Program (the Program) begins on or about 12:00:01 a.m. on April 15, 2010 and ends at 11:59:59 ET on September 15, 2010 (the Program Period).
  2. To Participate: During the Program Period, send a text message with the keyword “1795” to CUERVO (283786) to receive a drink recipe. Once you send the text message, you will receive a bounce back message with a drink recipe, along with a URL link to a website, where you can select one of the Jose Cuervo-branded available items listed on the site. Various items will be posted on the site daily (a day begins at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET), and are available for order that day only while supplies last. URL can be accessed via web enabled WAP page or can be accessed from computer. Complete the information requested (full name, address, birth date, daytime phone number, e-mail address) to register and select an available item.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
In for a shaker... tomorrow, glasses. Gonna try to get a set. Might order under family too. I can't drink... (liver is shot) but I want a set!

[quote name='P a t r i c k']Thanks

Is it just me or does anyone else notice 1989 missing from the year list?[/QUOTE]

Seen that as well. Doesn't matter to me though. I'm still underage so I did 1985 or something hah. I don't even drink, I just want free stuff.

[quote name='nintendoll']Can't wait for my margarita glasses :)

you can only do it once a week though...[/QUOTE]

I got in on the deal earlier on Saturday and about an hour ago today hah.

[quote name='batman1939']Damn missed the glasses oh well shakers it is. Might have got a coupon for $5 off, but I'm not about to buy a bottle of tequila then fill out a mail in rebate. There tough enough will sober.[/QUOTE]

It let me get the glasses. That's weird.
Anyway, anyone know how many weeks this will last?

all i could choose from is the margarita shakers, music download, and i think some coupons. needless to say i went with the shakers. shake shake shake, shake shake shake, shake your booty, shake your booty!

Waking up after too many margaritas last night and seeing this wasn't too friendly, but I persevered and requested the pitchers. It did give me the option for glasses, but I'll go for those next week.

Thanks Jose!

Clearly both Texas and Tennessee have some sort of law that prevents this. I'm sure it's in some sort of alcohol related law.

Jose Cuervo "Legendary Since 1795" Giveaway

OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS​

1. Program Period: Jose Cuervo Text for Recipe Program (the Program) begins on or about 12:00:01 a.m. on April 15, 2010 and ends at 11:59:59 ET on September 15, 2010 (the Program Period).
  2. To Participate: During the Program Period, send a text message with the keyword “1795” to CUERVO (283786) to receive a drink recipe. Once you send the text message, you will receive a bounce back message with a drink recipe, along with a URL link to a website, where you can select one of the Jose Cuervo-branded available items listed on the site. Various items will be posted on the site daily (a day begins at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET), and are available for order that day only while supplies last. URL can be accessed via web enabled WAP page or can be accessed from computer. Complete the information requested (full name, address, birth date, daytime phone number, e-mail address) to register and select an available item.
Seems like its going on for awhile.

Bump

Just an update, only the coupons are available right now. Not sure if the glasses and whatnot were available earlier today, can anyone add their input to this?

Checked this morning and there was nothing but the music download and rebates.

Maybe Monday's are the beginning of their weeks?

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Checked this morning and there was nothing but the music download and rebates.

Maybe Monday's are the beginning of their weeks?[/QUOTE]

I checked at about midnight tonight and it was just the coupons.

Well I just did this again and it gave me an option for coupons for MP3 code.
I chose the code with no need for it.

First person to PM me for the eMusic.com code get it!

[Expires this Sunday, 5/23/10]

And it's gone!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FlamedLiquid']damn..looks like I missed out on the good items. :([/QUOTE]

I've been checking periodically the past couple days and the ONLY things that have been up there no matter the time I check is the $5 rebate from buying Jose Cuervo and a Music Download. Slickdeals also says the same thing.

Hey Cheap Asses, I'm seeing that other people on other forums are receiving their goods from this giveaway. Any of you guys receive?

They sent me an email a couple weeks ago saying that I won't be getting my stuff because they ran out or something.

[quote name='moleman']Hey Cheap Asses, I'm seeing that other people on other forums are receiving their goods from this giveaway. Any of you guys receive?[/QUOTE]
got a message it was out of stock and got a coupon XD

I received my plastic mixer and shot glass today. Both are very cheap and I doubt they will make it through 1 wash in the dishwasher. But they were free.

I received a margarita ball the other day, the crazy thing is I actually live in Texas. One of the states this deal wasn't valid in...all I did was change the state and put all other information in correctly.

Signed up very late for the Margarita Balls (Funny, i thought i already had those). Thanks to the OP for the info...

Also, the original bounce back message is age verification and that one is actually followed up by the link & recipe.

LOL me too. I gotta keep an eye on that site so i can get some other stuffs.... They are only offering the mail-in coupon at the moment.

I signed up a few times to win the array of prizes offered. Last week my prizes arrived.....5 Margarita Balls. I thought it was a big joke, but now I can get the whole neighborhood drunk.

bread's done
Back