Joust and robotron codes for trade!

nonrandomhero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Haves

These are all in absolute mint condition and come from a smoke and child free home.

I have, or have had most 360 games so im not very interested in most trades right now, theres only a couple games i want.

make an offer, i'm just of all the "How much for____" PM's

paypal only please.

GAMES
Bioshock

XBLA game codes or trade
Joust
Robotron

CD's

Senses Fail ~ From the Depths of Dreams (sealed)
Senses Fail ~ Let it Enfold You
Finch ~ Falling into Place (sealed)
The Used ~ In Love and Death
Taking Back Sunday~ Tell All Your Friends

Wants
Skate
12 or 13 months of XBL

Paypal

CD's

Underoath ~ Define the Great Line
Chiodos ~ Alls Well Ends Well
Thursday ~ Waiting

DVD's

Band of Brothers

i will read all offers, im sure i missed alot of stuff here.

no, unfortunately most of the boxes and manuals were in my basement and my basement flooded and so i threw thema all away. i do have a few of the manuals that werent in the basement, but im not really sure what ones (their still in my room at my paerents house from when i moved out.) these will be included as a bonus, they are just going to be dropped into the box at the last minute.

check my list for

Senses Fail ~ From the Depths of Dreams (sealed)
Senses Fail ~ Let it Enfold You
Finch ~ Falling into Place (sealed)
The Used ~ In Love and Death
Fall Out Boy ~ From Under the Cork Tree
Taking Back Sunday~ Tell All Your Friends

Amped 3
Condemned
Need For Speed: Most Wanted

CML for any of these:

Donkey Kong 1
Donkey Kong 2
Pilot Wings
Super Mario All Stars
Starfox
Zelda a Link to the Past
Dragon's Lair
Super Mario Kart
The Lion King
Super Mario World

once again, i only have a 360....

and im really looking to sell or trade the entire super nintendo package all at one time. if this doesnt sell buy sunday night, its goin to ebay.

i kinda want tony hawk, but not with scratches, and im not sure that i would do a straight trade anyways for that, sorry

i have the other 2 games

[quote name='mrblinG22']THAW for Amped 3?[/quote]well thats what i was thinkin, but yours says it has scratches on it..... id rather not have one with scratches

[quote name='Riyonuk']cml for anything[/quote]

more specific??? and as mentioned, i only have a 360 (actually even that broke and went in for repairs) but i'll be ready to play games soon!

make an offer, you can go look at what similar packages are going for on ebay, id rather you make a fair offer than me list a price and people think im trying to rip them off

bread's done
Back