JR.com: Terminator - The Sarah Connor Chronicles: Season 1 (BR) $21

thebob101

CAGiversary!
Feedback
245 (100%)
J&R is having a sale on TV on Blu Ray. The only good deal I saw was Terminator - The Sarah Connor Chronicles: The Complete First Season for $20.99.

Link

Here is the link for the other TV on Blu Ray for sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd grab Robin Hood S1 and Torchwood S1, if they were a bit cheaper. $55 is a good price on them, though they'll be cheaper.

[quote name='shadowkast']hasn't this been $25 at bestbuy here and there???[/quote]It was $19.99 @ BB about a month ago, and Amazon.com matched, if I remember correctly.

[quote name='DestroVega']never liked the show... and now I hear Brian Austin Green is on it? yikes[/quote]
The transformation he has made for this role is incredible.

Well, not really a transformation...guy just got older. He always looked SUPER young on 90210....now he's more grizzled, but his cheesy high whiny voice pops out occasionally. Still, he surprised the shit out of me. Great show....leaves me wanting MORE than just the nine episodes for sure...!

I was tempted to pick this up at 20, however every best buy in my area as soon as you picked up the disc, you could actually HEAR the discs tumbling about in the case :( This was actually heard in 3 best buys in my area. It's a good show imho.

I got one! Its tempting
2.gif

Just finished it this week. Worth that price for sure. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. Can't wait for season 2 to come out on Blu

bread's done
Back