JR.com

[quote name='CheapyD']Yes, they have a huge B&M location in Lower Manhattan. They are legit.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Cheapy! Have you ever purchased from them?

Ordered a 512 Memory Stick from them before.
Shipping & Handling plus taxes made it not that great of a deal for me in the end...
The service wasn't bad.

I bought a cordless phone system from them around xmas ish. They are a big seller, have their amazon outlet too. Very reputable company and a very nice catalogue. The only odd thing is my cordless phone was padded in shipping with a bunch of ?Korean? newspaper.

I just bought my iPod Photo through them...fast shipping, well packed, and the best price I could find. I would recommend them. I think I actually ordered my Sony SACD player from them a couple of years ago as well.

I bought my Onkyo 602 Reciever from there. $100 cheaper then anybody else.
I'd buy again from them.
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

J & R is great. They business model to survive is based on usually having lower prices than stores like CC and Best Buy. Sometimes its only a couple of dollars, but its nice to see the effort. And they often have harder to get items.

This is the only store I know of that has say, 8 X 14 photo paper for a reasonable price.

However J & R is best for people who live in NYC b/c their shipping prices aren't the best.
But yes, they are totally legit/

bread's done
Back