Juggernaut Code - GS preorder, where art thou?

100xp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Anyone not get their Juggernaut code from GS preorder yet?

I put in my info and I didn't even get access to the "exclusive access." I'm playing the game thinking...gee, the Thing is pretty mighty, I bet the Juggernaut which I paid for should be mightier. :bomb:

Something's not terribly right with their system. I preordered the game back in August, got VIP access no problem, but no code ever came. Yesterday once I actually got the game, called up Gamestop customer support and they told me codes are still being sent out. However, mine should've been sent, but since it wasn't in the inbox/spam folder/trash folder, something must've gone wrong. The service rep was able to e-mail me the code from his own account, and it arrived seconds later.

Meanwhile, I was curious if random receipt number inputs worked as people have been indicated, entered that code in Monday night, got the code around 7 on Tuesday.

meh.

I suppose I don't feel like I'm the only one getting the brown end of the thermometer then. I'll call them tomorrow I guess and straighten things out.

This is the first time I pre-ordered something from gamestop and it will be my last.

- 30 hours and counting.

Yea- I pre-ordered this through Gamestop (instead of amazon) at a loss for Juggs. I haven't opened it, and if I don't have a code by friday, I'll be returning it.

GS softserv said, I should be recieving it by the end of the (business hours) today. PS3 owners should be recieving it by 3pm CMT...of course if I don't recieve it, they said to call back and they'll see what they can do.

I seriously hope, "while supplies last" doesn't apply to this. I seriously don't think enough ppl preordered this game for them to run out. It almost sounds like they are manually sending out codes which is why they are taking so long.

It's funny, I really wanted to say "where's my juggernaut b!tch!?" but I kept my cool.

[quote name='100xp']
I seriously hope, "while supplies last" doesn't apply to this. I seriously don't think enough ppl preordered this game for them to run out. It almost sounds like they are manually sending out codes which is why they are taking so long.
[/QUOTE]

It shouldn't.

I just got a code from the site and I put my info in yesterday.

The code doesn't seem to work on xbox.com though.

:cry:

I got an email from them a few days ago saying 'here's my xbox code' --- i emailed them back, per the email, and today got my ps3 code.

[quote name='manthing']It shouldn't.

I just got a code from the site and I put my info in yesterday.

The code doesn't seem to work on xbox.com though.

:cry:[/QUOTE]

No codes work on Xbox.com right now, for some reason.

Just got my code from GS, of course...murphy's law makes it that my internet connection with Verizon Fios is down. Yeah...Hopefully redeeming the code will go without a hitch. (disclaimer: I didn't choose Fios, the place I live in has it)

I just called customer service and the guy assured me they'll all be sent sometime tonight. I'm raising a shitstorm tomorrow if not.

I'm playing with Juggs and I seriously don't know why anyone wouldn't pick'em on their team. (aside from purists who want the theme teams) He's really pretty powerful...almost too powerful. Yay. All is forgiven...but not forgotten. I hope everyone gets their codes sooner than later.

Glad you got your code dude :), hopefully we'll all have em soon.

This made me feel a little better: I just gave em a piece of my mind at: www.tellgamestop.com

You don't have to take the survey, here's a direct link to send a message to the DM: https://vovici.com/wsb.dll/87069/GameStopDM.htm

//update 9.20.09

Submitting a complaint worked. Yesterday, I received an apology and today I got a code.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank You for contacting Gamestop.com!

We apologize that you have not received your bonus item yet. Since you
submitted all of the necessary information, we will be more than happy
to send in a request to our Betas and Premiums department for
processing. Please allow 2-3 business days for any online offers such as
codes, and please know that our physical items are processed every
Saturday and sent out at the beginning of each week. We apologize for
any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to write back.

Best regards,
John
Customer Service Agent

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back