July Best Buy coupons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope there will be coupons this month, but I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't released anymore with all the copies and printouts always made.

I just got my Gamepro yesterday complete with coupons. Don't worry they're coming. They expire on the 21st though.

[quote name='Tom Ato']I just got my Gamepro yesterday complete with coupons. Don't worry they're coming. They expire on the 21st though.[/quote]

awesome!

[quote name='Tom Ato']I just got my Gamepro yesterday complete with coupons. Don't worry they're coming. They expire on the 21st though.[/quote]

Is it the usual $5 off stuff coupons? Guess I'll have to make 4 trips to Best Buy to buy 2 sets of Wiimotes/Nunchuks.

[quote name='Tom Ato']I just got my Gamepro yesterday complete with coupons. Don't worry they're coming. They expire on the 21st though.[/QUOTE]
Nice, I hope they're up soon

[quote name='SimplyBlue']Is it the usual $5 off stuff coupons? Guess I'll have to make 4 trips to Best Buy to buy 2 sets of Wiimotes/Nunchuks.[/quote]

It's the same stuff as before on the back cover. If I had a scanner I'd post it for you guys, but I don't.

Tom? Could you post these for us? Pulease?

Thanks for the great scan (nice high res!). In the interest of saving ink and helping those who are newbs to image printing, I've given it the Io treatment (like last month). I cut out all the other parts of the page, put the coupons together (getting rid of that dark purple space in between them, and made 3 PSP/PS2/PS3 coupons and 2 Wii/DS coupons (thus, in effect, there is now one coupon for each system). Even though there's only a day or two left on these, you'll have a good chance getting them accepted at least a few days after they expire (assuming the codes stay good). In fact, I just used a few of the June coupons today (as the bar codes are the same as these).

Anyway, if your printing program allows it, use 300 dpi to print them out if you want actual size. Otherwise a fit to page would be OK, but probably make them a bit bigger than normal (it should help that I added two more rows of coupons - they shouldn't expand too much on a fit to page print).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back