JULY UPDATE! FREE BATTLEFIELD: BC! GH:A BUNDLE! NCAA 09 *Get them all for FREE!!!*

GLOCKGLOCK

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
EDIT: JULY Update is live: NCAA FOOTBALL 09 Soul Calibur IV, Spectral Force 3, Smash Court Tennis 3 ADDED!
EDIT: JUNE Update is live: Guitar Hero:Aerosmith bundle, Battlefield: Bad Company, Alone in the Dark, Dragonball Z, Supreme Commander, and more ADDED!
EDIT: May Update is live: Ninja Gaiden II, Lego Indiana Jones, Quake Wars, Hulk, Don King, Bourne Identity and more ADDED!
EDIT: Call of Duty 4: Game of the Year Edition ordered!!!

EDIT: Ordered Condemned 2 April 10th & it arrived April 14th!
EDIT: THE APRIL UPDATE IS LIVE! Now you can get GTAIV, Call of Duty 4 Game of the Year Edition, IronMan and more for FREE!

EDIT: Army of Two just added!
EDIT: I am looking to get an Elite using the TraInn site. Please sign up using my link:

http://www.360elite4free.com/index.php?ref=4714161

EDIT: The February updated is now up! New games include Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Bully, Condemned 2, MLB 2K8, Dark Sector, Frontlines, and Karaoke Revolution: American Idol!!!

EDIT: Good news! The January update just went live! Devil May Cry 4, Rock Band Drums, Burnout, Lost Odyssey, Turok, DDR 2, KuF, Dark Messiah of Might & Magic all available for FREE!

EDIT: My FREE Assassin's Creed and Mass Effect have arrived! :bouncy: Check out my new pics!
EDIT: November update is live! ROCK BAND, Assassins Creed and Mass Effect!
EDIT: Guitar Hero III Bundle and Call of Duty 4 ARRIVED! NEW PHOTOS ADDED!

EDIT: Call of Duty 4 has just SHIPPED, also I added some info about getting a free iPod Touch!!!
EDIT: Half Life 2: The Orange Box has ARRIVED! Check out the new photo!
EDIT: The October update just went up!!! 25 NEW GAMES FOR FREE!
EDIT: CHECK OUT THE PHOTO OF THE GAMES I JUST POSTED!
EDIT: MY FREE COPY OF NHL 08 ARRIVED TODAY! BRAND NEW $60 GAME FOR FREE!
EDIT: FREE COPY OF HALO 3 LIMITED EDITION ARRIVED FRIDAY! $70 GAME FOR FREE! WOOT!

I know what runs through your head when you come into this forum and see everyone talking about all the free stuff they are getting.... "there is no way this works" and/or "this cannot be legit" I know because I thought the same thing when I first saw them, then I signed up and about 10 minutes later I already had a copy of NHL 08 on the way to me. It only took 10 more minutes of "work" to get a free copy of Halo 3 sent to me. See the photos below for proof so you can see how easily this works! I AM NOW UP TO 9 FREE GAMES FROM THE SITE and counting!

Do you want FREE games? I know you do, so sign up using this link and complete an offer. Most offers credit immediately!

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=236109

If you have ANY questions about how this works, please post here or PM me. I will answer you immediately. I know you do not want to look through pages of posts for the answers so get them directly from me!

As you can see below you can get the Rock Band Drums, Guitar Hero III bunde w/guitar, the DDR 2 Bundle w/ Dance Mat, or the game of your choice!
:bouncy:
:D

Get an Ipod Touch for free here:
http://www.YouriPodTouch4free.com/index.php?ref=4290154

Last edited by a moderator:
hopefully image tags work right...here's what came from that site for me yesterday:
IMG_0008.jpg

[quote name='Toaster Driver']hopefully image tags work right...here's what came from that site for me yesterday:
[/quote]

The dog or GHII? :lol:

I am way too excited to get my NHL 08 for free! It should be shipping out today!

Just got confirmation that my copy of NHL 08 shipped out! :D:lol::applause::bouncy:

Order placed on 9/13 and shipped out 9/18. It should be here in no time!!! NHL 08 FTW!

Can someone please help me :). I have heard about this company TraInn and I want to give them a try. I can't afford an xbox so I figured I would give this website a shot to see if it actually works. I watched the video and they seem 100% legit. Click this link: http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=4132040 and follow the easy steps. I did the stamps.com offer because you can cancel after three weeks so you dont have to spend a dime! Plus, they give you $5 of free postage (you need to print out some postage even if you dont need to send anything to get credit!) If you help me out with this offer I will help you out too just PM me! Your help is much appreciated!!!

[quote name='Flyersfan']I think you and I are the only ones who ordered NHL 08 from there.

Let's see who gets it the fastest.

Free bump :)[/quote]

I CANNOT WAIT! Should have NHL today or tomorrow, that should hold me over until my free copy of Halo 3 arrives next week!

When you get NHL 08 we'll play Pens vs. Flyers on XBL! :bouncy:

I just got my copy, hopefully you got yours today also. Gonna pop it in once I finish writing this paper.

I just sent you a friend request btw. You'll see it, I have a Phillies gamerpic.

[quote name='TsuyoiMomonga']Figured since I got an Elite for free, I'm going to need some free games. Signed up under you.[/quote]

Hey thanks for signing up and already going green! :bouncy: I really appreciate it. Let me know if you have any questions about the site. I'd be happy to help you out! :applause:

[quote name='VipFREAK']I'm looking to get Juiced 2 and PGR4, how realistic is that to get?[/quote]

Its very realistic and will probably only take you 10-20 minutes from signing up to where you place the order for your free games.

For example I finished off 4 offers in about 10 minutes and they went green immediately. I ordered up NHL 08 and Halo 3 in no time. I sent you a PM with some additional details. Let me know if you have any other questions!

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=236109

bread's done
Back