Jump Ultimate Stars $39.99 shipped

Actually, the deal (including the coupon) just worked for me. My bf was bugging me about getting him this game and this deal came at the perfect time!

Thanks OP! (Still alive!)

great game guy at work has a copy and we play single cart multi which is a bit limited but with 2 carts i'm sure we are gonna get alot of work done :)

My coupon went through fine!
and its free shipping to the u.k. as well so sweeeeet!!!
$39.99 is good price this will be one day i will look forward to going to work:lol:
did not seem to be many good deals on gamecube stuff which sucked a bit but hey ho

Well, I thought about this, but think I'm going to get it from estarland with Paypal's $15 off $30 deal. That'd be about $35 and I'd get it faster. (Since estarland is here in the US.)

Just used this code today for the deal, so it's still active as of a couple hours ago. You can check if the coupon is active by checking out to the final stage and entering in the coupon code. If it discounts your price, then it's still active.

is this game that good? coz im still undecided to either get this or Bleach 2nd instead using the same coupon. really need a good fighter for my DS ^^;

[quote name='newtype06']is this game that good? coz im still undecided to either get this or Bleach 2nd instead using the same coupon. really need a good fighter for my DS ^^;[/quote]

Well, Jump is a Super Smash Bros. type game, while Bleach seems to be more like Street Fighter or something similar.

just wondering- when will this coupon actually expire? coz i almost tried ordering already yet I noticed I won't be getting the game in the next 30 days :(

I couldn't track mine either. The USPS site just says "There is no record of this item." I sent a message to customer service and they said:

"Aside for express shipments, tracking information may or may not be available as stated on our shipping note at http://us.yesasia.com/help/Section.aspx?sectionId=511&lang=en. In some cases, no updates will be shown even after delivery of the package. As this is still within the estimated delivery time, please wait further. You may also check USPS site in the coming days."

I guess there's nothing to do but wait.

bread's done
Back