JUMP ULTIMATE STARS code exchange

ElfAngel7

CAGiversary!
I make this thread in anticipation for the upcoming release of Jump Ultimate Stars for the DS. For the uninitiated, Jump Ultimate Stars is the sequal to Jump Superstars, a 2-D fighting game akin to Smash Bros., only instead of Nintendo, you have many of the characters from Shonen Jump.

This time around, they improved several aspects of the gameplay, as well as including over 600 characters from 40 different series. They've also included Wi-Fi support, so now you can play with others instead of the same 4 people that imported the last title. Hopefully you won't exclusively need Friend Codes to fight, as I'd like to face off against some of the better players around the globe.

My copy just shipped, so the second I get it in I'll post my code. As all of y'all get your copies, please post your codes so we can get some CAG Jump fighting action.

I don't like anime, but the fact that it is supposedly like Smash Bros. AND it has WiFi, I just might have to get this game off Play-Asia

Also, if you still haven't ordered this game and are going to, check teh sig :D

[quote name='hootie']Ya but I get money if you buy it from my link, what's better than that? :)[/QUOTE]
cheapy getting money since all play-asia link are change to refer from CAG.

[quote name='62t']cheapy getting money since all play-asia link are change to refer from CAG.[/quote]he is correct, i'm contacted play-asia about that, all links directly from here turn into CAG affiliate links, nice try though (i just keep mine on here because i like it :))

So yeah... can you guys post some impressions when you get the game? I'm considering getting this, but only if it's really good. I don't want a sub-par fighting game just because it has every Shonen Jump character that you could possibly care about.

[quote name='Chacrana']So yeah... can you guys post some impressions when you get the game? I'm considering getting this, but only if it's really good. I don't want a sub-par fighting game just because it has every Shonen Jump character that you could possibly care about.[/quote]have you ever played the first one?

bread's done
Back