Jump Ultimate Stars Discussion/Friend Code Thread

Sounds good. We should post what time we are usually on playing to get a good idea of when to go on and look for matches. I'm usually on 5-7pm pacific time. Hope to see some of you in a match.

[quote name='RawisJericho']
256pxjumpultimatestarsbcr7.jpg

Friend Code List
RawisJericho - 4940-1873-5273
ahmedmalik - 0086-7846-1047
furyk -
bigbell -
GEAR_3_LUFFY - 5154-8427-7122
hootie - 2749-7080-3716
Renald - 3007-3787-4287
lilazn52952 - 0258-5762-1832
Cao Cao - 2835-6124-4534
bigl523 - 2577-8863-3147
OzCatter - 7083-6401-8637
logain8955 - 0086-8489-0049
bmOptimus - 1718-9450-0483
maigoyume - 1031-7592-1858
Doylerulz - 2792-7016-9554
mrbenson - 5240-8264-6726

Reviews
YouTube Video Review

Links
Buy Jump Ultimate Superstars
Official Website
Character pictures credit to Bacon65 at gamefaqs

I'll add more to this later on, if you feel anything needs to be added please post it and I'll edit this post.[/quote]

I just got this game and it is awesome.... my friend code is 4510 7739 6436

I also still play this game alot, but not on WiFi, because I know I will get whooped =(

There's so many people on WiFi who know nearly EVERY combo and the strengths and weaknesses of every character.

[quote name='hootie']I also still play this game alot, but not on WiFi, because I know I will get whooped =(

There's so many people on WiFi who know nearly EVERY combo and the strengths and weaknesses of every character.[/quote]i stopped playing, besides the occasional match against my friend, those japanese players are crazy, and i'm not cheap enough to use the big 3 on them

I hate when they try to Gem Farm by just taunting the entire match...when it goes to sudden death on just use my Don Patch special move that ring-outs them all :D

[quote name='RollingSkull']Gem farm?[/quote]

It's when the people mutually agree to not fight each other, so they taunt the entire fight until it ends up in a draw, in which all players get gems for free.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Lame... and a waste of time?[/quote]

Yes it is, that's why I go with the flow until Sudden Death, when I own them all :lol:

[quote name='yukine']I'm seeing double.

At first glance, it looks like someone is having a conversation with himself.[/quote]

;)

[quote name='yukine']I'm seeing double.

At first glance, it looks like someone is having a conversation with himself.[/quote]man that was definitely queer, and just for kicks *swaps avatar*

I'm getting really bored over wifi..there's so many people that just taunt or team up then taunt..I'm looking for some people to play with that don't play like this. Anyways how do I find my FC?

EDIT: Found it.

My friend code is: 2835-8137-5897

Is it alright if I add everyone?

Iv had mine for a while, played a lot of online games but getting kinda sick of people just doing nothing but using the trunks coma. And recently there have been lots of people using glitched decks..

Never played using friend codes but any ways heres my code:

0129-9272-2501

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I'm waiting for BB to get it so I can throw a GGC on this bad boy. The first one was awesome.[/quote]

i didnt know best buy sold imported games...

locally (of the big retailers) only frys sells em here

Hey, I'm just getting started on this game. I'd like to play with some of you guys over wifi, but I'm still trying to get the hang of things. Anyone have any general pointers? I would appreciate them very much.

never hold down block, always keep tapping it and letting go, you'll still continue blocking, however you'll never get guard broken the normal way, chars can't break your guard w/o a guard break move

Thanks, didn't know that.

And I didn't know there was landing lag-cancelling in this game. I've always been wondering what that flashing animation was. Coming from a couple years playing Melee, it was a pleasant surprise.

Hey, I'm just getting started on this game. I'd like to play with some of you guys over wifi, but I'm still trying to get the hang of things. Anyone have any general pointers? I would appreciate them very much.

never hold down block, always keep tapping it and letting go, you'll still continue blocking, however you'll never get guard broken the normal way, chars can't break your guard w/o a guard break move

Thanks, didn't know that.

And I didn't know there was landing lag-cancelling in this game. I've always been wondering what that flashing animation was. Coming from a couple years playing Melee, it was a pleasant surprise.

Another useful thing for playing online is pressing DOWN+A while you are in the air, you will land on the ground a lot quickly.

Yeah, that's like fast fall for smash. Well, I tried random online and I just lagged to hell getting whooped by a B.Ichigo.

Here's my friend code for the game: (Don't know if Rawis is still active in this thread).
4382-2063-1160

Anyone PM me to play, starting tomorrow I'll be available in the afternoon/evenings (PST).

btw, anyone have any specific pointers for Yoh? Or deck suggestions in general? Thanks.

btw sorry for not adding you to msn, i didn't know who it was, best to PM me first next time, i'll add you later tonight if i have time

Oh sure, sorry about that. I'll PM you next time. Kinda forgot how MSNM works with buddy lists, haven't used the thing for ages.

yeh, most of the online matches iv had there have been a lot of people glitching. But people tend to team up and fight the glitchers.

For making decks i always have my "leader" character have a triple jump using the eve help coma (black cat) cos most of the time when playing online people will tend to try and knock you off the level so an extra jump always comes in handy for me.

I usually test my decks out against the computer, if the combos are hard to pull off i usually don't bother with them. The easier the combo is to pull off the more likely it will work online

bread's done
Back