Jumper (360) $9.99 Gamestop

AxleHead

CAGiversary!
I was in Gamestop today and saw Jumper for 9.99. Hadn't heard anything about it so I picked it up. Not a horrible game but pretty close. Easy 750 Achievements but the last boss fight is near impossible.

I doubt many people would buy this for even $5. I probably would not even play it for free :(

Thanks for posting though :)

Yeah, I was thinking about picking it up, but it's one of the very few 360 games that I won't pay $10 for. If it drops any lower though, I'll pick it up.

Thanks, OP.

:)

Well it is a simple beat em up game and was somewhat fun, but quickly becomes repetitive. Once you get to the final boss the game just gets ridiculously hard. I am not even gonna bother finishing, you can easily net 750 points without even beating the game. So Achievement Whores have at it. It was certainly not worth more than 9.99. Infact it easily could have been a Xbox Live Arcade game, considering how short it is.

I got the 750 in under two hours. I could get another 100 if I could beat the last boss, but he is near impossible. I am gonna try it again later.

Wow, people on the achievement forums are saying you can get the full 1000 in under 5 hours. I may have to check this out and trade it back in while the trade 2 get an extra $10 credit is still going. Thanks OP

also, see how much blockbuster would take the game for. They're usually decent on some pricing, might be a good flip.

Here's a tip for the last boss (infact for all the boss fights in the game), do your slide move and knock the boss over, then start a combo just as the boss is starting to get up (if you get the timing right they can't block it) then just rinse and repeat.

Also at the end of a combo, back away from the boss or they will start a combo on you as they get up.

Just buy it used from gamestop.. and return it within 7 days? Then you have free achievement points.

I use gamestop as a free 7 day rental system all the time =)

It's not even worth $10... so glitchy, and so.... bad.

I could not beat the final boss either, he was just too impossible for me, I tried literally over 100 times.. almost broke a controller over that stupid thing.

Thanks anyway though, OP.

[quote name='traininvain']is this based on the shitty movie with anakin skywalker?[/quote]

Yea with Hayden Christensen (aka Vader :lol:)

[quote name='jmillion']hmmm for $10 and easy credit may try. and then just trade it in. or maybe ill just go rent it. lol[/QUOTE]

the games are 8.xx just to rent it just buy it used and use ur edge card

[quote name='Quintox']Hm, I wonder what the TIV is. I don't think it's too high, I seem to remember this being $19.99 at BBV.[/quote]

It's 9.99 at BBV, so I'm assuming the TIV is $6

I picked this up at my local BB for $5 on clearance. If you are not achievement whore, stay away from this game.... TERRIBLE! I got 500 GS in less than 4 hours, and stopped there and have yet to go back.

[quote name='Quintox']Hm, I wonder what the TIV is. I don't think it's too high, I seem to remember this being $19.99 at BBV.[/quote]

TIV for BBV is $6 I believe.

[quote name='SpitFire158']Yea with Hayden Christensen (aka Vader :lol:)[/quote]

Thought I saw somewhere that this was based on the other Jumper Character.

BTW, the book of the same name and basic premise for the movie is so so much different and soooo sooo much better than the movie. None of the paladin stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='starmask2k3']the games are 8.xx just to rent it just buy it used and use ur edge card[/quote]
oh i was going to rent it for free. :lol: i used to work @ hollywood so i just use of my friends accts that are working there

I might bite on this when amazon drops it. I just got Avatar for $10 off last week's sale. Those achievements were so easy, I felt dirty after obtaining them.

bread's done
Back