June @Gamer $5 DA2, $10 R3, $5 Deadliest Warrior, $20 SCV, $30 SSX, $10 MLB11(used)

mgorsi

CAGiversary!
Thanks to loxthefox for posting these on May @Gamer Thread. (I think it deserved its own thread)

Cover - Call of Duty Black Ops 2

All Coupons are Valid from 06/05/12 THRU 07/14/12

$30 off SSX ($59.99 sale price, $29.99 after coupon)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...##3##4&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&iht=n

$20 off Soul Calibur V ($39.99 sale price, $19.99 after coupon)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...p=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960

$20 off Resistance 3 ($29.99 MSRP, $9.99 after coupon)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Resista...?id=1218348182395&skuId=2674157&st=resistance 3&lp=2&cp=1

$15 off Dragon Age II ($19.99 MSRP, $4.99 after coupon)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Dragon+...52.p?id=1218279827966&skuId=1685052&st=dragon age 2&lp=2&cp=1

$20 off Deadliest Warrior ($24.99 MSRP, $4.99 after coupon)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...##3##4&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&iht=n

$40 off Triton AX headset - after coupon (AX 720 $90) (AX Pro $130) - tip- These might go on sale throughout June, so I'd wait for it, if not buy it on last week.

$20 off MLB 11 The Show (used) - ($10 after coupon)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/MLB+11:...26411.p?id=1218347234963&skuId=2726411&st=MLB 11 the show&lp=1&cp=1

$10 off 1 used game $29.99 and up

Can be stacked on games on Sale!!

Thanks to Enuf for the following information from @gamer May issue -

MAGAZINE DETAILS

***You DO NOT have to be "UNLOCKED"($15 PAID MEMBERSHIP) to use the coupons & it's NOT tied to your RZ account just buy the mag and use the coupons***

Mag Prices - $5 single issue, $15 year sub of 10 issues not 12(2 months of coupons overlaps)
$15 also covers BB unlocked bonuses(10% off used + 10% extra trade-in)

SUBSCRIBING - (In-Store vs Online)
In-Store - You get the current months mag for FREE JUST HAVE THEM SCAN IT when you bring the subscription receipt($15) from the gaming pre-order kiosk. Keep this receipt in the event you don't get the next months mag & a gaming rep MAY allow you to use a store copy until you start getting yours in the mail. It's usually 6-8 weeks BEFORE you should start receiving your 1st issue.

Online - You pay the $15 subscription price just as you do in-store but you don't get the free instant copy(EVEN IF YOU GO IN-STORE AFTER DOING IT ONLINE) & it's usually 4-6 weeks BEFORE you should start receiving your 1st issue.

New Digital Mag/Coupon FAQ
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Bu...al/ba-p/501887

Complete BB Gamers Club Unlocked FAQ'S + Details
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/earning/?gamersClub
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-...11/td-p/320180

You will now start earning RZ points for trade-ins as well starting 3/1
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-...ns/td-p/452753

BestBuy Trade-in Estimator
http://www.bestbuytradein.com/bb/Quo...c=799007770206

These coupon threads have a far more extensive OP's & should answer most general questions about Gamers club & the coupons overall
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320226
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=316177

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CAGkrazy']The only problem is finding tales of graces f used in store. I'd rather have $10 off on $19.99up games. More choices and more appealing for us CAGs.[/QUOTE]

No, the only problem is finding ANYTHING used in the stores. They need to get better distribution and display them better when they have them.

Picked up The SSX, Resistance 3, SCV, and Dragon Age 2 for ps3. The cashier was like WTF being my total went from $130 to $35, but had no issues buying anything

If they are smart, the next could of month's coupons should be really good. They can clear out some stock and get us locked in for another year.

If you buy a game using the coupon, then a few weeks later in the same cycle for the coupon the game is actually cheaper, can you get a refund? I ask this because I'm curious when I should bite on certain games. Some people actually paid $10 for Deadliest Warrior before it was free/$5. Could they actually get a refund?

[quote name='spatenfloot']No, the only problem is finding ANYTHING used in the stores. They need to get better distribution and display them better when they have them.[/QUOTE]Along with that getting coupon access for online purchases would greatly assist. I'll be updating on this shortly we're nearing 90 votes
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/Allowing-Gamer-Coupons-to-be-used-online/idi-p/475807

[quote name='sgr76']If they are smart, the next could of month's coupons should be really good. They can clear out some stock and get us locked in for another year.[/QUOTE]I'm wondering what's gonna be their big re-subscriber deal? Last year they gave all the early adopters a free year & then they had the free year if you purchased a used game $30 or more. A got a lets just call it a "sneaky feeling" that it might be smart to be a subscriber PRIOR to the deal. Then by doing that deal too you'd be subscribed for 2 yrs. Gonna do a lil digging to see what I can find out.

[quote name='brauma']If you buy a game using the coupon, then a few weeks later in the same cycle for the coupon the game is actually cheaper, can you get a refund? I ask this because I'm curious when I should bite on certain games. Some people actually paid $10 for Deadliest Warrior before it was free/$5. Could they actually get a refund?[/QUOTE]Policy would say no since it's a 1 time use coupon that's supposed to be forfeited at the time of purchase but generally you can the the price adjusted. Don't make a rookie mistake by going to CS & asking for a PRICE MATCH which could result in an easy denial since price matches aren't allow to stack with coupons. Instead just ask them to do a PRICE ADJUSTMENT you & I know it's the same damn thing but for a YMMV situation no need to give them any easy outs. Also, this is where you may need to throw out your stats(RZ, Gamers club(free or paid) silver membership).

Question...I bought AC:R last month for $10 on 5/27. I am an unlocked member

Is the return policy 30 or 60 days for unlocked members?

Thanks

[quote name='ferris182']Did the July GG magazine come out yet?
What are the coupons this month?[/QUOTE]details will leak towards the middle of the week or weeks end. The OP has this months coupons which expire 7/14

[quote name='Tdog987']Question...I bought AC:R last month for $10 on 5/27. I am an unlocked member

Is the return policy 30 or 60 days for unlocked members?

Thanks[/QUOTE]you have 45 days for being silver which just increased to 60 days on 6/18 so you have till 7/11 to pm what you purchased.

[quote name='Enuf']details will leak towards the middle of the week or weeks end. The OP has this months coupons which expire 7/14

you have 45 days for being unlocked which just increased to 60 days on 6/18 so you have till 7/11 to pm what you purchased.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

I didn't want to PM...just return. Playing AC2 and not feeling, so I probably wont play it ACR.

So the return policy is now 60 days?

[quote name='Enuf']details will leak towards the middle of the week or weeks end. The OP has this months coupons which expire 7/14

you have 45 days for being unlocked which just increased to 60 days on 6/18 so you have till 7/11 to pm what you purchased.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure it isn't just for premium silver member?

I can't find anything about a extended return policy for gamer unlocked mebers

[quote name='Tdog987']Thanks.

I didn't want to PM...just return. Playing AC2 and not feeling, so I probably wont play it ACR.

So the return policy is now 60 days?[/QUOTE]

Enuf misread your post. Unlocked doesn't have an extended return policy, only silver, which was 45 and is now 60. If you're not silver, you're SOL.

[quote name='Tdog987']Thanks.

So the return policy is now 60 days?[/QUOTE]you got it 60 days if you're RZ silver not unlocked sorry so pretty much every $60 game can be had for $40 or less after pm. If the game comes with credit like the current fall pre-order deals you end up with $40 + $20 credit. Take the credit & use it the next title $20 OOP & $20 credit for each game going forward.

[quote name='Tdog987']Are you sure it isn't just for premium silver member?

I can't find anything about a extended return policy for gamer unlocked mebers[/QUOTE]

This is ONLY for silver. Enuf doesn't realize that everyone isn't silver like him.

[quote name='Tdog987']Are you sure it isn't just for premium silver member?
I can't find anything about a extended return policy for gamer unlocked mebers[/QUOTE]No, 60 days is only for Silver sorry your past 30 days but I do have some good news on this. There's a chance that a Silver status tier could be added to the RZ GCU program along with free shipping & additional RZ points/discounts.

Spending $1000 on games/accessories would be easier for some than $2500 in a yr or $2000 for 2 straight yrs. Looking at the cost of systems alone that would pretty much be 25% of what's needed.
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-B...ver-quot-tier-to-the-Gamers-Club/idi-p/492283
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-B...ver-quot-tier-to-the-Gamers-Club/idi-p/492283

[quote name='nuuuuj']This is ONLY for silver. Enuf doesn't realize that everyone isn't silver like him.[/QUOTE]Yeah, it's for Silver members only at this point I'd never seen person relate the return policy(with the correct time periods) in conjunction with GCU.

Question for someone who might know:

I printed off this month's coupons from the email they sent me and they say "Exclusive Saving for so-and-so". Unfortunately it's my father's name on the coupons (Even though it's mine, the account is in his name. It's a long story). Does he actually have to be present or can I use them myself?

I've always used the magazine coupons which don't say anything like that so I have no idea.

[quote name='Killerlampshade']Question for someone who might know:

I printed off this month's coupons from the email they sent me and they say "Exclusive Saving for so-and-so". Unfortunately it's my father's name on the coupons (Even though it's mine, the account is in his name. It's a long story). Does he actually have to be present or can I use them myself?

I've always used the magazine coupons which don't say anything like that so I have no idea.[/QUOTE]you should be fine it's not likes there's an obvious way for then to know. If your dad had a woman's name they may look at you funny though.

[quote name='Killerlampshade']Question for someone who might know:

I've always used the magazine coupons which don't say anything like that so I have no idea.[/QUOTE]

You should be fine. I have used my fathers RZ membership several times. (He has Silver)

[quote name='Lightning War']Can I use 2 ten dollar off coupons on two preowned games and combine it with the B2G1?[/QUOTE]

My understanding is that you cannot combine the coupons with offers such as B2G1. they only stack with sale prices, not other promotions.

[quote name='Lightning War']Can I use 2 ten dollar off coupons on two preowned games and combine it with the B2G1?[/QUOTE]it's not in this OP but
icon8.gif
Coupons DO NO STACK with PRICE MATCHES, "PACKAGE" deals (buy 2 get 1, etc), other coupons on the same title or other promotions (monthly 10% off, etc)

Next coupons will be--------

$20 off Street fighter X Tekken (360,PS3)
$25 off Tiger woods pga tour13 (360,PS3)
$30 off Kingdoms of amular (360,PS3,PC)
$15 off Skylanders starter pack
$30 off Tera(PC)
$50 off Turtle beach px3
$10 off Fable pre-owned (360)
$5 off any pre-owned game $19.99 or less

[quote name='snipermike']Next coupons will be--------

$30 off Tera(PC)
$50 off Turtle beach px3
$5 off any pre-owned game $19.99 or less[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the list. But BOO HISS on that crappy $5 off a $20 pre-owned game. Although it does say $20 or LESS, so technically you could buy an $8 PO title for $2.20 or so.:lol:

$30 off Tera(PC)
$50 off Turtle beach px3

almost assuredly getting amalur maybe on TW '13 and skylanders

$30 off Tera(PC)
$50 off Turtle beach px3

Might be in for most of those depending on how much of a sale they get.

Weird, when I search for this I can't get it to come up, and can't find looking through myself...could only find it by going back through all my old posts.

Anyway, for $10 I'd get Amalur. I heard it gets old about half way through since you become god-like rather quickly, but for $10? Even a few hours worth of play time is worth it.

And yes, it is $40 on the website right now with no mention of it being on sale or anything.

In for $10 Amalur and probably one (or two if my brother doesn't use his) $10 Used PS3 game I've wanted to play for a while (Resistance 1, Fallout 3, maybe a pre-owned deal of the week).

$10 Amalur? I'm so in...for maybe both systems! I liked the demo that much and feel bad that I couldn't afford it earlier. Also might get a SFxT if it's $10.

[quote name='sgaldis']Yeah, I'd also like to know what games that I have never even considered before that I will be purchasing this month.[/QUOTE]

Yup. I'm terrible at ssx

You guys having any issues using these? Bought a copy of DA2 last night and something kept popping up that it wasn't the right product or something? I don't know what was going on, so she put it in as a MQ.

[quote name='DerClaw']You guys having any issues using these? Bought a copy of DA2 last night and something kept popping up that it wasn't the right product or something? I don't know what was going on, so she put it in as a MQ.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I got that pop-up last month when I tried to buy AC:B with the AC:R coupon. Doh!

[quote name='klimb22']Yeah, I got that pop-up last month when I tried to buy AC:B with the AC:R coupon. Doh![/QUOTE]
Well that was my initial thought (that I'd brought in one of the other coupons) but it was the DA2 coupon -- And I specifically remember being glad that the xbox version was the one in the picture (and was the one I was buying) so I wouldn't get "oh, it's only for this version".

[quote name='DerClaw']Well that was my initial thought (that I'd brought in one of the other coupons) but it was the DA2 coupon -- And I specifically remember being glad that the xbox version was the one in the picture (and was the one I was buying) so I wouldn't get "oh, it's only for this version".[/QUOTE]

i love that excuse. the picture is off by one color pigment "oh sorry this isnt the same item" i seriously want to shoot those people because really how can you be THAT DUMB????

[quote name='rufusjenkins']All the dragon age's for the ps3 in my area are wiped out. Do they do these coupons to clear out stock, and not reorder?[/QUOTE]
I'd say that's more than likely in a few of the cases, like with RAGE, Mass Effect 2 and Bulletstorm, since I haven't seen a single copy of either game since the coupon sales a bunch of months ago.

[quote name='Akimitsu782']Are the coupons still active for June? I'm guessing they expire when the next set of coupons go active?[/QUOTE]

I don't have any on me, but I believe they expire on the 14th.

[quote name='rufusjenkins']All the dragon age's for the ps3 in my area are wiped out. Do they do these coupons to clear out stock, and not reorder?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's why the people saying that they aren't going to worry about finding KOA since the coupon is active for like 45 days might miss out. If what the stores have is what the stores have, then waiting can only hurt.

[quote name='DerClaw']Yeah, that's why the people saying that they aren't going to worry about finding KOA since the coupon is active for like 45 days might miss out. If what the stores have is what the stores have, then waiting can only hurt.[/QUOTE]
Exactly. Just like when people wait till the end of the week when there's a sale going on to go in and find that X or Y item sold out during that week and the store may not be getting anymore in.

If you want the game, get there the day the coupons go active and GRAB IT. Otherwise you only have YOURSELF to blame if you decide to wait till mid August to go there and the stores have all sold out of it.

Don't forget that you have at least 30 days(60 for RZ Silver) to PM it should it go even lower. But the people actually hoping the game goes on sale for cheap enough to make it free or only $5 are kinda deluded imo. It's an RPG....for $10.

Don't forget that you have at least 30 days(60 for RZ Silver) to PM it should it go even lower. But the people actually hoping the game goes on sale for cheap enough to make it free or only $5 are kinda deluded imo. It's an RPG....for $10.

Not only that, but last time a game was made free (or what, was it a penny or something crazy) the store realized their mistake and promptly raised the price of the game...I think it was the Deadliest Warrior game.

[quote name='JKSonic']Not only that, but last time a game was made free (or what, was it a penny or something crazy) the store realized their mistake and promptly raised the price of the game...I think it was the Deadliest Warrior game.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it was free, a lot of people got in on it.

[quote name='JKSonic']Not only that, but last time a game was made free (or what, was it a penny or something crazy) the store realized their mistake and promptly raised the price of the game...I think it was the Deadliest Warrior game.[/QUOTE]
That they did, just like they raised up Saint's Row 2 when they were still doing the free Gamer's Club coupons. While I'll admit that I exploited the hell out of those free GC coupons, anymore I'd rather pay at least a lil something for the games just so BB can stay in biz. But that's only cuz of the insane deals they've been having for the most part, though the managers and employees in the gaming section at mine are all pretty decent.

But Deadliest Warrior shoulda been a game they paid us to take. That shit is horrendous.:lol:

bread's done
Back