June on XBLM/XBLA (Updated 6/30 * P R E Y - D E M O * - Finally Available)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sonicfreak5']for some reason i can only get the entourage trailer not gamerpics, is it cause im xbl silver.[/quote]

Is it that you can't find them or it wont DL? As far as I know, it shouldnt matter if you're a silver member, you should still be able to DL content, free or by using points.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is it that you can't find them or it wont DL? As far as I know, it shouldnt matter if you're a silver member, you should still be able to DL content, free or by using points.[/quote]

when i go into the gamerpic folder i go to Digital Entertainment, all i see is Mission Impossible 3.

[quote name='terribledeli']Battle for Middle Earth II Cinematic Painting Theme 4 now available - 150 points.[/quote]

Thanks for checking:

Guide backround:
lotrbme2theme2GuideTile.jpg

Live blade:
LiveBlade.jpg

Games blade:
GamesBlade.jpg

Media Blade:
MediaBlade.jpg

system blade:
SystemBlade.jpg

[quote name='Brak']Two new Hitman: Blood Money picture packs. 100 points each.[/quote]

Took me a while but finally updated OP

Agent 47 Picture Pack 2 (100 MS Points)

gtnlagent472001.jpg
gtnlagent472002.jpg
gtnlagent472003.jpg
gtnlagent472004.jpg
gtnlagent472005.jpg

Assassin (100 MS Points)
gtnlassasin001.jpg
gtnlassasin002.jpg
gtnlassasin003.jpg
gtnlassasin004.jpg

What themes do you guys recommend? It's hard to tell the quality of themes from the BG pics. I hate buying themes that seem like they'd be cool from the pics only to have them make text hard to read, or be really light or dark.

So... wait....

I see two versions of the NHL 2K pics, one with the 2k logo on every single pic and one without it. So, does every single pic have the logo? I really want the old school hockey mask one because it looks like Jason from Friday the 13th.

[quote name='Koggit']What themes do you guys recommend? It's hard to tell the quality of themes from the BG pics. I hate buying themes that seem like they'd be cool from the pics only to have them make text hard to read, or be really light or dark.[/QUOTE]

I don't buy many themes...the SFII one I liked, although the gamercard/management blade is PINKISH.

The rest of the themes I downloaded are just the free ones like the X-Men stuff they released during E3.

New stuff is up:

Moto GP '06
Themes 150pts
Pics 170pts:
motogp061_20_281_29.png
motogp061_20_283_29.png
motogp061_20_284_29.png
motogp061_20_285_29.png
motogp061_20_286_29.png

motogp061_20_287_29.png
motogp061_20_288_29.png
motogp061_20_289_29.png
motogp061_20_2810_29.png
motogp061_20_2811_29.png
motogp061_20_282_29.png

Hitman 2 new pics:
hit_2Dduck.png
hit_2Dagency.png
20 pts each.

Dibbs on the duck ;)

Agent 47 Tie Theme 150pts
LiveBlade.jpg

ALL BLADES

Update links to OP:

Guide Backround (all white)

Agent 47 Tie theme (all blades)
GamesBlade.jpg

Moto GP1&2:

Guide Backround
theme1GuideTile.jpg

Theme #1 (all blades)
ilmtheme1SystemBlade.jpg

MotoGP #2 (all blades)
ilmtheme2SystemBlade.jpg

Hate themes that only have one picture for all blades. Defeats the purpose of not using a custom theme since it takes away the only reason to pay for them.

So I hear the UMK3 release date got changed to December... is this accurate?

If that's the case, then good... it'll give me more time to scrounge together some money for a 360.

Not only can I confirm that it works. Its in F'ucking ENGLISH!!!!!!!!

Time to put youre JPN Accounts to work guys!

Instructions on how to get it:

For the people that just can't click on the link. This is how to create one:

First off you should go to the passport site : http://www.passport.com/. Make sure you are not logged in, and click on the "create hotmail account" link. Now, here is the important part, the site will ask you where you are from, select either Japan, the US, or Europe. Remember, this is the country where the demo is available, not where you really live! You will require some information regarding those countries so Microsoft will allow you ro register the e-mail address.

Here is the info we used:

United States
Postal Code: 10012
State: New York, City New York City
Phone Number: 1-866-530-1234

Japan
Postal Code: 150-2345
Province: Tokyo-to
Phone Number: 3201-3331

Germany
Postal Code: 54292
City: Trier
Phone Number: 065112345

You can use any valid address and phone number from the country where the demo is available.

Once you have filled out the info and applied for the Hotmail account, activate it and turn on your Xbox360. Press the guide button and choose "switch profile" (X Button). Now create a new profile, and a new Xbox Live Account, make it a Silver account instead of a Gold (so you dont have to pay). Next you will require the phone number mentioned above to use your passport. You could theoretically take care of all the passport stuff on the Xbox, but it will go much faster on PC with a keyboard.

Well, that is about it folks! Pretty sweet huh? The cool thing is that you can disable (they actually are disabled from the start if you have already a gold membership installed on your box) the auto sign for the foreign accounts, hence leaving your primary "Real" account hassle-free. Ejoy the demos!

Thanks to: http://www.gamersreports.com/article/19/

Played for a few minutes. Seriously thinking about buying it now. It is really cool. The part I played was kind of easy, but I'm just picturing playing this on XBL. The graphics, weapons, mechs, are awesome. Dont like how buildings don't show damage, they do fall down though. I'll give more impressions if I have more time to play tonight but by then, most of you will have impressions of your own. Definately do recommend you DL this though.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Played for a few minutes. Seriously thinking about buying it now. It is really cool. The part I played was kind of easy, but I'm just picturing playing this on XBL. The graphics, weapons, mechs, are awesome. Dont like how buildings don't show damage, they do fall down though. I'll give more impressions if I have more time to play tonight but by then, most of you will have impressions of your own. Definately do recommend you DL this though.[/quote]

You are the only person that i've heard positive comments from about it. The Xbox forums are completely bashing it. Not one person has had something good to say about it. I guess i'll have to try out the demo and see for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back