Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis (XB) $20 @ ebworld.com

[quote name='tenzor']haha I remember when Ebgames.com use to be called ebworld.com.[/quote]

it redirects. what's the big deal? same place.

[quote name='tcrash247']Man, I would buy this if it was for PS2.[/quote]

my local TRU has it for $30. I'm waiting for it to drop to $20.

Juwanna Mann: 7/14/2003
NOTHING LIKE SIMCITY OR SIMTHEME PARK
this game is horrile!!!. the only reason i gave it 2 stars instead o 1 is becuz the dinos can eat ppl. otherwise this game is really boring.

lol

this is the only guy who really doesnt seem to like it.

is it anygood?

[quote name='EddieBelfour']
Juwanna Mann: 7/14/2003
NOTHING LIKE SIMCITY OR SIMTHEME PARK
this game is horrile!!!. the only reason i gave it 2 stars instead o 1 is becuz the dinos can eat ppl. otherwise this game is really boring.

lol

this is the only guy who really doesnt seem to like it.

is it anygood?[/quote]

70.9% at GameRankings.com.

Just an FYI, I have seen this popping up new at a few different FYE's recently for $14.99. You may want to check there if you think $20 is too much.

It was instock used just a few days ago...with the rebates & card it should've been about $15. I caved in and bought one BM new for $20. I just couldn't wait any longer.

Man, I got this for $8 on Black Friday in 2003. I think it was my first CAG related purchase. Personally, I didn't think it was that great. It's Theme Park Rollercoaster with dinosaurs and many more menus. Traded it into GameRush for $12.

My JP bias aside(look at my name), the game is as good as a builder-type game can be. There are a lot of options and a lot of minigames and things that you can do. It can be a really deep game if you have the time to invest. And if you love the movies there's plenty to see and neat ideas applied in the game.

This game used to be rare for Xbox, but it got rereleased about 3 months ago or so. You can find it in a lot of stores now for $15-$20 new.

I paid $20 for it a while back and certainly got my moneys worth out of it. If you dont like the 'builder' games than no, obviously I'd pass on this. But if you like this kinda stuff then it doesnt get much better than this IMO.

[quote name='shipwreck']This game used to be rare for Xbox, but it got rereleased about 3 months ago or so. You can find it in a lot of stores now for $15-$20 new.[/quote]

It was rereleased? Didn't know that, thanks for the tip :)

bread's done
Back