Jurassic Park: The Game (Out 11/15/11)

DOMINATOR912

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Surprised no one has made a topic about this game before. Soooo heres some info! (Thanks IGN).

On the stormy night when Jurassic Park fell apart, a desperate smuggler infiltrates Isla Nublar, hunting the precious canister containing the contraband dinosaur embryos. She collides -- literally -- with park staff trying to evacuate, and they become stranded amidst the collapsing park ruins, with the newly-freed dinosaurs on the loose. When InGen launches a perilous rescue operation, mercenaries, saboteurs, and survivors are thrown together in the struggle to escape the island.

In this intense adventure game based on the blockbuster film franchise, the survivors' agendas clash, secrets of the park are exposed, and a new threat emerges: an eerie, nocturnal predator stalking the group, hunting them relentlessly across the island.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS3xUOxz9yc

jurassic-park-the-game-20110607061014809_640w.jpg

jurassic-park-the-game-20110822113613980_640w.jpg

jurassic-park-the-game-20110218101734397_640w.jpg

The game will be fantastic, I am sure. I will likely be getting it for PC, unless I can get it dirt cheap in a GS group.

[quote name='Yanksfan']The game will be fantastic, I am sure. I will likely be getting it for PC, unless I can get it dirt cheap in a GS group.[/QUOTE]

I'll probably be hosting a gameshare group for it, so you can count on that. I think this is the first Jurassic Park game I've ever been interested in lol.

[quote name='sunghost']I'll probably be hosting a gameshare group for it, so you can count on that. I think this is the first Jurassic Park game I've ever been interested in lol.[/QUOTE]

Yea, same man. PM me when you get something set up. I will definitely be in. Thanks!

Welp, I am surprised that there was really no discussion of this, especially considering it was offered free to Plus members.

I just finally got around to starting this game and finished the first episode. I had heard some differing feedback from people on other forums or reviews and did not know quite what to expect from this.

I have to say..I quite enjoyed it so far. The story is pretty cool, I dont mind the QTE based gameplay and there was definitely an enjoyable finish with the
T-Rex encounter and the betrayal by woman you worked to save
. I also found it to be a realistic entry as there was some room for them to work with on these side stories taking place while the plotline from the movie/book is happening at the same time.

I also enjoyed seeing how many different times/ways I could
get the daughter killed by the TRex. I think there were 4 or 5 different sequeneces where I was able to get her eaten

bread's done
Back